Chapter 55

"I do.", I couldn't stop smiling, the nerves had gone as soon as I saw him waiting for me. He was there, he hadn't changed his mind and decided he was making a mistake marrying someone like me. He licked his lips and a small grin appeared, I kept forgetting our families were watching us. Only felt like me and him in the room.

"She's a fucking whore.", I couldn't move, that cold voice sent unwanted shivers down my spine, Christian gulped. Rory stood in a suit at the end of the aisle, he slowly took small steps and laughed. "Why are you marrying her?", He questioned Christian.

"Where is Taylor?", Christian screamed.

"It's too late.", Gunshots bombarded the room, I fell to the ground and Christian fell after me. I screamed as I laid in my own fiancée blood, sobbing into his chest and hearing the terrified screams of our family.

"Stop!", I screamed, I panted hard and wiped the tears off my cheek with a shaky hand. I took big deep breaths and shook my head. My dream felt so real, where was Christian? I put one of his shirts over my naked body and found my panties from last night, I quickly stepped into them and bolted down the steps.

He came into view quickly, he was laying on the sofa which was an unusual sight. He was talking on the phone and wore an angered expression. I sat on the edge of the sofa and he continued to talk on the phone, whoever it was wasn't in Christian's good books.

"So I gave them one last chance because last month I lost money, you are telling me I've not profited again? Right, if they think I'm playing then they need to be woken up, I want that entire floor to be fired, I don't have time for games. Business is money, tell me when it is done, immediately.", He slammed the phone down into the sofa and sighed.

"I'll let you cool off.", He shook his head.

"No. No, stay.", He almost whispered. "You look tired, baby. You would think someone kept you up all night.", He slightly grinned.

"Last night was amazing.", I got up and sat by his side, I intertwined our hands and rested them on his stomach. "I just keep dreaming about Rory, they are horrible dreams, Christian. I'm physically shaking when I'm waking up.", I exclaimed.

"Baby, what happened?", He asked. He sat up and pulled me into his arms, I sighed and took a deep breath.

"We were getting married and all of the sudden his standing there and gunshots go everywhere, the noise makes me shake, Christian.", I shut my eyes tightly and gulped.

"Are you worried his just going to turn up on the day of the wedding?", He questioned. I nodded. "Then I'll get Taylor to increase security, I do not want you to feel unsafe but he cannot do anything when his behind bars.", He explained.

"No, that just makes me more paranoid.", I sighed.

"You won't notice them.", He stated. My ringtone blared making me and Christian slightly jump, I looked at the caller ID and it was a number I did not recognise. "Who is it?", Christian raised his eyebrows, he grabbed the phone and answered it quickly. "Hello?", He spoke, he gulped and eventually handed me the phone.

"Hi?", I said in some confusion, I began walking around the sofas like I always did when I was on the phone.

"Anastasia Steele?", The polite lady spoke on the phone, she was very softly spoken and I could hear other voices in the background which wasn't helpful.

"Speaking?", I stated.

"Morning, Anastasia. I'm just calling regarding your video interview, Mr. Targot really enjoyed it. He has offered you a one month trial which begins on Monday, are you interested?", My mouth fell wide. There was no way he'd be offering me a months trial as I thought my video interview was awful, I gulped and tried to speak.