♛Chapter 3♕

Chapter 3: Training with Mister Dilbert

Rubphire Cave is prominent with its exotic high valued treasures found in the farthest depth of the cave.
♚♔♚

I was awaken with sweet aroma filling the scent of my room. I wrinkled my nose and sniffed like a mouse finding a cheese. Such a good atmosphere to start a brand new day.

I opened my eyes as I stretched my body and sit on the bed. Milk chocolate with marshmallows, butterscotch cookies, slices of apple, banana, and berries, cheese cake, pancakes with maple syrup and fresh mango juice greeted me, with the sight of the food, my stomach unhesitatingly growled. I felt my cheeks burned in embarrassment. Gosh my baby anacondas are already starving.

I grabbed the tray and grinned at Yore. I first gave thanks from God, then shoved a spoonful of pancake to my mouth. I thumbs up, praising her cooking skills.

Yore is JUST my surrogate. Nothing less, nothing more that's what everybody thinks about, especially the royalty whose very judgemental. What they don't know is, she's also my.. Friend. Though it's kinda weird to have a master and servant relationship. Who cares, I value our oh so called friendship. That's what the matter most.

Being a royalty is not just a fancy colorful status. Yeah you have gowns, jeweleries, servants, power, popularity, which everyone dreamed for.. But if you will look deeper within, it's not all about that. It's not always cupcakes and rainbows. Being a royalty will steal your private peaceful life. It is full of heavy obligations and responsibilities more than what you think it is.

What you got is what you lost.

Why I value this little friendship? Simply because Yore is more than a surrogate... For me. My father bought her from Auction last 3 years, she is paid to be a surrogate, a companion and servant for a lifetime. She never failed my father nor I. She do what I wished, she taught me how to hunt, she played with me when I was still giddy with playing, she combed my hair every night, she read me bed time stories before I sleep, she took the blame when I did something wrong, she'd been my crying shoulder when my father and I argued, she cooks my favorite food, she encouraged me to play piano, she..  Yore is more than enough.

Without her, maybe I'm still that introvert and antisocial one. She'd done an important role in my life. She helped to find every little piece of me and right now, I'm slowly fixing. Though sometimes, it annoyed me the fact she's a mushroom and pushy. That's unreasonable to hate her. Because no one is perfect, we all have flaws.

"Yore this is too much for only one person and you know I don't eat so much because I'm maintaining my figure so come, let us share." I told her, patting the space behind me to occupy her.

"But Your majesty.." She trailed... Her eyes sparkled with uncertain.

"No. More. Buts. EAT." I said imitating the harshness tone of my father. I smirked quietly. It works out. Being a little bit somewhat reproaching will not hurt right?

"Heïlm Lê Quencé, Your Highness told me last night you will be having one on one training with Mister Dilbert, our talented Head Castle Knight." Yore informed me with a big grin pasted on her face.