♛Chapter 10♕

Chapter 10: Meeting my Genetic copy

If you fall into the habit of using offensive language, you will never break yourself of it as long as you live
♚♔♚

The tiny heart shaped violet colored prinklish edible fruit on my palm is the bacurolla fruit! I looked at it as if it is the strangest thing I'd ever seen on my entire life or a special limited edition specimen a scientist could be crazy for. I never imagine it look like this or getting this fruit would be easy. I just pout and puppy eyes at Avelina then bang! I already got it. I smirked. The fate is playing on my side.

All I have to do is talk to Audio to do the enchantment for me. And I can't wait! It felt like I am one step near the treasure! Gosh. The bubbling excitement is stiring inside of me never ends and I reckon this would made me insane.

"I think Your Majesty, you were already halfway across the world if you're not just pacing around the room." Downer muttered.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him with disbelief written on my face "Oh Downer, that's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Ha-ha" I fake laugh and suppress a roll from my eyes.

"Simply because Your Majesty, you are being ridiculous! You act as if you're a caged wild animal ready to set free on a forest. Gees. Your Majesty, we're just coming over the Palace." His voice couldn't resist to be sarcastic.

I placed a hand on my chest and pretend to be hurt. Oh Quotas, I never expect Downer has a sharp blunt mouth that can cut a bone! He metaphored me to a caged wild animal. I gasped. Does my beauty is compatible to an animal? Where's the Justice? I was mistreated!

I paced around the room again. Downer was right. As he said "we're just coming over the Palace" I quoted in the air. I breathed deeply. I must be calm. If I let my emotions overpowered me on a time like this. This can lead the situation turned the table. There will be a great possibility fate would leave me on my side. Gees. What a traitor!

"Will you, Your Majesty stop pacing on every nook of the room? Now that my eyes are set on you, you're making me dizzy." He blunted out, eyes  squinting slightly.

Who is He? Well, throw a confetti it's none other than, Downer! Gees. How I wish my company is Ellie or Colbert instead. I crashed the couch next to him and grabbed a magazine on the center table, pretending that I'm reading. It's better than strike a conversation with him. Since his mouth is full of highly unappreciated words.

"Are you reading, Your Majesty the recipe books for home cooks magazine? Does the crow turned white? Last time I checked you cursed the whole kitchen when you burned the cake you were baking? And mind to tell you Your Majesty, the magazine is upside down."

I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and my fist curled hardly. I'm starting to hate the day when Downer was born! I wanted to correct him and scream it was not a cake, it's cupcake, okay? It is cupcake! But yay, it was totally wrong move for him to remind me my one of kind embarrassing moment! That memory is in the farthest depth of the ocean, drowned and forgotten. My mind forget to informed me he's no longer the Quiet Mysterious Downer! He's already the Ugly Feet Face Big Mouth Foul Owner of Downer! The nerve.

I'm about to open my lips to retorn an epic comeback, but the door swung open and Ellie, Colbert and Avelina entered. Next thing I knew, I run to Avelina and engulfed her a bear hug.

I smiled and whispered to her ear "Oh Avelina, I will miss you.. And yes, thank you for taking care of me. You're the best!"

Though I dislike biding farewells. I believe this is not the last, this is just a beggining of my journey with Avelina.