3. Beauty

A/N: So for those who don't know about pageants, there will be a part in here that will explain. Up above are the girls beauty dresses. So it wouldn't let me leave the other too, but the red one is roses and the other blue on is Lily's.

Enjoy!

👑👑👑👑

Hermione strategically waved her wand over her daughter as she tied up her bright blue dress. The dress is what they called a cupcake dress and it had a short puffy skirt. The torso of it was heavily jeweled an it hung off one arm in ruffles.

      While Hermione made sure the dress looked perfect, Narcissa was in front of her, doing their daughters make up. For this pageant, it's what they call ' glitz ' and in glitz pageants, the children wore these fancy dresses and wore make-up and their hair was curled and poofed up.

       Behind Lyra, Pansy was waving her wand, curling and primping Lyra's hair. Draco, was putting her white lacy socks and white pageant shoes on, and Lucius was helping put her acrylic nails on.

       " Is everyone done?" She asked her family as she put the finishing touches on the dress. Narcissa stood up after her with a grin and nodded. Draco was next and he held his thumbs up. Lucius then was finished, and he gave a nod. Pansy let out a squeal and clapped, signaling she was done.

    " Okay, Lyra! Let's turn around for everyone to see. " Hermione said giddily. Lyra slowly turned, and everyone's mouth dropped open.

       She looked beautiful. Pansy had did her hair perfectly, Narcissa made sure her eyeshadow matched her dress, and Lucius applied the nailed immaculately.

      " You look so beautiful. " Hermione said as she reared up. Lyra smiled at her mom and threw her arms around her.

      " I love you mummy. " Lyra mumbled into Hermione's neck.

      " I love you too. " Hermione choked out. She let go and checked the time. They still had half an hour! She then sighed in relief. That's what happens when you have a whole team working with you. Alexia had already been ready by the time Lyra was done being registered, so it allowed Pansy to help with Lyra.

  " You ready to go down there , Princess?" Draco asked his daughter as he grabbed a few things from the table just in case Lyra needed touch ups.

   " Yeah!" She said as she jumped and clapped. She grabbed Lucius and Hermione's hand as she walked out of her hotel room. Hermione glanced around superstitiously as she passed people, looking for the former gryffindors.

     Entering a hallway to wait, Hermione spotted a familiar tall red-head moving their way towards her family. A large smile beamed onto her face.

     " George!" She said excitedly as she gave a side hug to her favorite Weasely.

    " Hermione! " George matched her enthusiasm. He returned the side hug before stepping back and analyzing Hermione's husband and family. He shook his head with a chuckle.

     " I'm sorry if I'm staring but when they told me I had to see for myself! " George said enthusiastically. Without warning, he squatted down, and stuck his hand out to Lyra.

     " Hi, you! Gosh you look like both of your parents! Anyway, I'm George. I'm your sisters brother from another mother. " He said with a goofy grin. Hermione made a small smile and watched as Lyra was quick to shake his hand.