Epilogue

" And the Tiny Miss Witch Supreme is......" A gray haired Theo Nott announced.

A witch sat with her hands clutching her husbands as tight as she could. She looked over to her parents, them doing the same. She looked to her grandparents, and they were sitting there with knowing smirks.

" MISS THEA ZABINI!" Theo called out.

Lyra Zabini jumped out of her chair as her daughter's name was called. She hugged her husband before turning to her parents with a beaming smile. Her parents returned it.

Her husband , Tyler , who was 5 years younger than her, ran into the stage and sunk to his knees, hugging their 5 year old, Thea , close.

Lyra looked to her left and saw a group of grumbling redheads. On stage, sat a small girl, about 4, and another girl the same age. They had won second and third.

The other family saw that she looked that way and sneered.

" Don't look at us you scum. " Lily Longbottom snarled.

" Yeah, you've been cheating at this for years. " Rose McClaggen chimed in.

" No we have not!" Lyra's father scoffed.

For 20 years now, The Malfoy's, Potters, and Weasely's went to the Tiny Miss Witch Pageant. And every year Lyra had won, until She had her daughter, and then Thea kept on winning.

Unfortunately, the two families never made peace with each other, but while the Weasely's and Potters remained bitter , The Malfoy's lived a happy and joyous life filled with laughter and love.

👑 FIN 👑