5. Crowning and a plan backfired

Lyra ran around the hotel room, full of energy as Hermione warned her not to ruin her dress.

They had 30 minutes before crowning and Hermione was getting anxious. Not only, was it the fact she wanted her daughter to win, it was also the point that Harry and the group were bound to try to get revenge sometime soon.

" Don't worry. " Narcissa said, patting Hermione's knee with a content smile.

" I'm just worried they will try something. " Hermione explained.

" I know, but we are Malfoys, darling. We don't lose. "

" Lyra's a Malfoy, that's for sure. " Hermione said with a small grin as she retold the story of what Lyra said to her mother-in-law.

Narcissa cackled. " Oh that is for sure a Malfoy. "

There was a crash and they heard Draco yell for Lyra to be careful. At first, Hermione was tempted to get up and check on her daughter, but Narcissa had put a hand on her shoulder and havier this look and Hermione decided against it.

George then decided to burst into the room. " They have an attack planned! And it's not going to be pretty!" He said out of breath. He flopped down on the unoccupied bed.

" Who planned an attack?" Draco asked as he walked in with Lyra in his arms. She pointed at George with a snarl.

" A WEASEL. GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She shrieked. George jumped and turned to Hermione in question.

" Sweetie, George is on our side, not theirs. " She confirmed to her daughter. Lyra nodded and looked as George.

" Sorry. " She apologized.

" It's all right, how can I say no to you anyway?"

"Mummy and Daddy don't. " Lyra replied with a shrug. George looked up at amusedly at Hermione.

" I can't believe that Hermione Granger has let loose. " George gasped in shock. Hermione rolled her eyes.

" That's because you've never met Hermione Malfoy. Especially when she's in the bedroom. She turns into my feisty lioness. " Draco smirks as he pinches Hermione's bum. She smack her hand away and makes sure Lyra did not see that.

" DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! " Hermione yelled as she smacked him upside his head.

" Ouch! That hurt woman! " Draco said. This cost him another smack. Lyra giggled. Draco just grinned and started to tickle her, making her wriggle in his arms.

" Anyway, ignore the two children beside me. What are they planning?" Hermione asked George. George turned from the amusing sight of Draco and Lyra to Hermione.

      " They plan on making Hippogriff blood pour all over her, if she wins. " George confessed.

      Narcissa and Hermione gasped.

    " That's terrible!" Narcissa cried.

     " I know. That's why I got here as soon as I could to warn you guys." George said.

    " Thank you, Weasely. " Draco said shaking hands with him before turning to his distressed wife.

     " Oh don't worry Hermione! She'll be fine. We will out a charm on her so if she does win, and hey decide to pour hippogriff blood on Lyra, it will richocet and aim directly for them. " Draco said.