Three: Questions of an Invisible Twin

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... You can blame school and life. I promise I will come back and write some more later. 

II

The world meeting was a failure, as usual. Screaming, fighting, the typical scenario the situation took before Germany shouted at the countries to be quiet. Just another regular meeting of the countries of the world. Finally, after five minutes, the countries were ready to begin. Italy, who was busy eating pasta, was the host this time. Everyone semi agreed for the meeting to be located in Rome, although some countries were reluctant.

Italy received a list from one of his maid's. He flirted with her a little."First is America!" Italy spoke and continued wooing the girl, much to Germany's chagrin.

The countries turned their heads to America's chair. Some were giving an "Oh God not America again" look and others soon became annoyed to once again hear his bubbly voice talking about nonsense.

His chair was empty.

"Ve~ He isn't here?" Italy asked aloud. "Then, next is China..."

II

I'm surprised my brother didn't show up. I wonder if he forgot? No, he isn't the type of person to be forgetful of such an important discussion. Canada sat in his chair, transparent to most in the room. He had a concerned presence affecting the atmosphere. The Brit beside him noticed the often inconspicuous country and felt he was being irresponsible. He had raised America and still thought of him as a younger sibling figure. 

Something was wrong. And they were going to find out why.