You got to be kidding me?!

Hello everyone! Sorry I took so long to update this becoz I seem to have WiFi problem which was impossible for me to update my chapter. But don't worry, I just hope they fix it. So anyway....ENJOY!!!

Rea POV

XGard Underground Prison...

I don't know what happen after I lost conscious, we fell through the rift in order to save two of my friends until I felt Shane and Apu were farther away right after the light blinded us. When I opened my eyes, I observed my surrounding and seems that I'm inside some kind of underground prison where it was kinda dark and eerie. I looked around to see that Shane and Apu are not here with me, so is Apu and Janice. Somehow we must have got separated before entering the rift, they might be somewhere in this world. So I try to look somewhere else to find the exit when an object caught my attention. It was the energy projector that I just grabbed and luckily it was intact. Apu might be able to fix this pendant if I find him so I placed it around my neck. I walked around the place, trying to find a way out and searched for my friends when I heard some voices on the other side of the corner.

"Do you feel it? This swirling energy of despair and darkness?" the man asked. 

"Yeah, it sucks." a scruff voice said, which sounds familiar. 

"Every prisons the same." a female said.

"Done some hard time yourself?"

"More like spent a lot of time putting punks like you away."

I wanted to know who it was when I heard a clicked, I turned to see a guy whose dressed in soldier pointing a gun at me. I let out squeaked and fell on the floor, the group surrounded me which surprise them. The man with a gun said, "Hold it, its just a kid...."

"What is a child doing here?" the guy in a ninja suit said. When I stared at the two which I recognize who they are. That was Chris Redfield from Resident evil game and the ninja is Strider Hiryu. I can't believe two characters are standing in front of me but how can two characters come together. The raccoon walked towards me and asked, "How come she didn't become one of them?"

I squealed, when I recognize my favorite character, "Oh my gosh, your Rocket Racoon, one of the Guardian of the Galaxy. I can't believe I get to see you in real life." 

Rocket said annoyed, "Hey, you keep it down, will ya?! Do you want us to get caught?!"

 The female said, "Rocket, Don't scare her, she's just a kid." She helped me got on my feet and I turned to the two.

 "Your....Chun li, the ICPO Detective and Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme?! I don't believe this, Am I dreaming? Tell me I'm dreaming...." I said, not processing what's going on. 

The group exchange looks as the ninja asked, "Why do you think it's a dream?" 

I turned to him and said, "Because If I know better, both of you are suppose to be in a different game. Even you as well, Hiryu."

"Game? What do you mean?" Hiryu said curious how I know his name.

"It's kinda complicated...."

"Look, I don't know what your doing here but you shouldn't be here and right now we have a mission right now you should get outta here." Chris said, putting away his weapon as the two went off cautiously. 

I turned to Chun li  and asked, "Why? What's going on here?"

 Rocket said disbelief, "Seriously?! You mean you have no idea what's going on here?"