No place like Home

They were travelling through the portal in order to get back as they reached to the end of light. Back in Apu and Adam's theater room, the portal appeared on the TV which was fritzing as they were thrown out to the portal before it closes. The TV exploded which destroyed the screen and smoke came out of it, so was the playstation that was broken. Shane and Adam were on the floor beside the sofa, Apu and Janice were behind the sofa which was in front of the door as for REa was on the sofa which she's upside down. Rea said to them, adjusting her position, "Is everyone alright?"

Janice replied, getting up on the sofa, "We're fine..."

Shane said, who was lying on the floor, "You called that fine.....That's some rough landing."

Adam who got up and helped Apu on his feet who was barely kinda hurt due to the landing. Adam said, "At least we barely made it in one piece, Nice job Apu." Apu let out a sheepish smile that he was proud of himself for bring them home safely. Unfortunately, The butler, Preston opened the door just to check up on them when he saw room was a messed where Dvds are everywhere and the TV screen break. He said concerned, "Good heavens, Master Adam and Master Amadeus, Are you alright? What happen here?" They got up and let out a sheepish glance at each other, not knowing how to explained it when Shane spoke up, "We're fine....its just when we tried to play video game when all of a sudden it was glitching. Adam and Apu were trying to fix it and as a result we kinda took cover and it exploded."

Preston stared at them for minute and let out a sigh of relief. "Well, I'm glad all of you are alright. I will called repairmen to fix the damage of the TV and the playstation." Adam and Apu thanked him as he left the room which they let out a sigh of relief. Apu asked, "Why didn't you tell him that we were sent into the game by my invention?" Shane replied, "Well, I wanted to blame you for that but apparently its my fault that I should've listened to you in the first place about being unstable. Beside, I don't think your butler won't believed us even if we explained."

Apu thought about it and said, "You gotta point there, No one will ever believe us." He looked at them for a minute and gave a sad look. "I'm sorry our playtime was ruined if it weren't for my inventions." They stared at him, hopping they disappoint him but instead of a frown, they smiled at him. I said excited, "ARE YOU KIDDING? You called that ruined....That was best day that ever happened to us."

Apu said surprised, "You do?"

Janice said, "Of course, its true it was an accident but we get to meet our favorite heroes for the first time."

Adam said, "Plus, we really kicked butt when we faced Ultron Sigma and assisting the heroes. All those adventures and danger really was awesome."

Shane added, "Can you believe it? That Captain America called us heroes....HE called us Heroes."

Rea chuckled, placing a hand on his shoulder, "You may have messed up but you made best playtime we ever had." Apu stared at them and smiled with joy that it really was fun helping the heroes and going adventure. Adam stared at the Marvel vs Capcom DVD as he picked it up and said, "Well at least we know how the game ended. Hey once the TV is repaired, We got this new game called Lego Dimensions so anyone up for a new game."

They exclaimed, "NO!!!"

Much to Adam's startled look, Rea cleared her throat and said, " Y'know what? I think I had enough games for today beside after all that experience we've been through." Shane suggested, "Yeah I think we should lay off the game and just play outside." Adam looked at the Dvd as he tossed it over his shoulder. "Ah your probably right, We should just play outside better." They nodded at each other as left the room. They were surprised that it was still afternoon, they have been gone for 10 minutes as though time hasn't changed. Apu theorize it must have been the Time Stone Energy which sends them back to their own time, right after they were sucked into the rift.