Characters

Rea Hart

Age: 16

Description: very optimistic, kind cheerful and brave girl. She's also as smart as Apu but not too smart.

Looks: pink short two low pigtail and brown eyes

Clothes: wears black crop top with blue short jacket. Her lower body consists of brown shorts with black boots. She wears glasses and wears a watch.

Weapon: Energy Projector- a Pendant-shaped device intended to open portal to another destination however due to accident when combining together with the game console caused to open the rift to another dimension. However, it also drains energy or power away and used/channel it against it.

Janice Shepard

Age: 16

Description: Nice, gentle and shy bookworm

Looks: blonde wavy braid hair with red ribbon and pink eyes

Clothes: wears gray sweater and white short sleeve shirt with red bow tie. Her lower body consists of red plaid skirt with red and white stockings sock with Black Leather Velcro Strap Shoes. She also wear red beret hat.

Weapon: Bubble staff - used to send huge, super-powered bubbles that can either defeat the target or protect by waving the staff. It also has an active shield only when it attacks. It has red and blue buttons; REd - Bubble bomb, Blue - Bubble catcher.

Shane Porte

Age: 17

Description: tough, reliable and a strong sense of responsibility; best fighter

Looks: red mid-length hair with yellow highlights and orange eyes

Clothes: Wears gray vest black short sleeve shirt. His lower attire consists of black long pants which is held up by a belt with a golden-yellow buckle. Also wears dull lavender leg warmers and black slip-on shoe, he even wears fingerless black glove

Weapon: Crusher Gauntlet - the crusher glove that can crush and blast energy pulse. And it can form a body armor and allows to float in air.

Dupont Twins

Amadeus (Apu) Dupont

Age: 17

Description: A genius but mature in intelligence, sometimes klutz and scaredy but he always looks up to his brother; an inventor

Looks: Brown freckle hair and gray eyes

Clothes: Wears brown T-shirt with pale brown jacket and blue pants with white sneakers. He also wear glasses and carry a gray waist bag filled with tools.

Weapon: Sonic Screwdriver (Hey, I'm an inventor, not a fighter)

Adam Dupont

Age: 17

Description: clever, calm, energetic and physically strong character who always encourage his brother to look on the bright side; a sports gamer

Looks: Brown freckle hair and gray eyes

Clothes: Wears brown T-shirt with black cap that has NY logo on it and blue pants with white sneakers. He doesn't wear glasses but he has a wireless headphone hanging around his neck and wears red and blue wristband.

Weapon: Airzooka - an air blaster shoots a huge amount of air comes out of the cannon, blasting off the target.