Truth or dare part 1

Everyone was sitting around in the club house at the edge. It was snowing hard outside and not the soft white snow where you build snowmen, the sloppy wet snow that no one likes. Anyway, astrid and daugar were sharpening their weapons, snotlout was resting on hookfang, fishlegs was creating more dragon cards, hiccup was tweaking with inferno, heather was cleaning windshear, and the twins were out doing Thor knows what. 

Then a giant bang was herd coming from ruff and tuffs hut. Everyone looked up and snotlout jumped awake from his nap. They turned their heads just in time to see the twins walk through the door covered from head to foot in black soot and smoke.

Ruff: "I-I w-wo-won!" She said coughing out black smoke 

Tuff: "N-No i d-did!" He said also coughing out smoke

Hiccup: "What are you two talking about?"

Ruff: "Dont ask" 

(10 minutes later)

After ruff and tuff had cleaned themselves up, they came and say down with the rest of the gang.

Tuff: "what are we doing!? Were wasting our lives! We should be doing something fun!"

Ruff: "ahh... and what would that be?"

Tuff: "i know!!!! How about we play truth or dare?" 

At the mention of that game everyone groaned except ruff. "thats a great idea! She says with an evil smirk on her face.

Snotlout: "uhh! Fine I'll play your stupid game!!"

Tuff: "good. Anyone else?"

Astrid+hiccup+heather+daugar: "fine! We'll play!"

Hiccup: "fishlegs are you coming?" He asked as fishlegs tried to back himself into a dark corner.

Fishlegs: "ummmm... i dont know hiccup..."

Hiccup: "come on it'll be fun"

Fishlegs sighed in defeat. "Fine... but dont blame me if someone dies"