Thor's hammer and the crush plot

hiccup: "ok, w-what's the d-dare?" *says nervously*

astrid *evil smile* "you have to make-out with your crush for one minute"

everyone froze, their mouths gaping at what astrid had said. hiccup's eyes widened in fear.

                                                                 (astrid's pov)

this is the best dare ever!! i thought. i bet hiccup likes heather so, if he kisses her, fishlegs will be jealous,  heather will feel guilty for not returning hiccup's feelings, and hiccup will be embarrassed for having feelings for someone that likes fishlegs. kill 3 birds with 1 stone >:D

even though i'll get revenge on them, what am i going to about me still having feelings for hiccup? I mean i like him a little more than a friend, and i might feel jealous when he kisses heather. I guess i shouldn't expect him to return my feelings. Heather is the daughter of a cheif and I'm just good at fighting. I cant compete with that.

                                                         (end of pov)

Astrid: "come on hiccup you have to do it"

Hiccup: *gulps* "ok"

Everyone watched with surprise as hiccup quickly leaned towards astrid and smashed his lips onto hers, counting to 60 seconds in his head. Astrid just sat there in surprise and shock. Then after about 30 seconds, to hiccups, joy, astrid started kissing back. Hiccup wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, and astrid dug her fingers into hiccup's messy auburn hair, resting her elbows on his shoulders. After about 1 minute hiccup broke the kiss and the pair gasped for air.

Everyone was staring at them in shock accept heather who had a smug grin on her face. The two blushed furiously when they saw the others faces.

Snotlout: "wait,wait,wait. Does this mean both astrid AND heather are taken?!"

Dagur: "I'm afraid it does snothat. But you could always try her" *points to ruffnut*

Snotlout: "no way!!"

Ruff: *-shrugs* "your loss"

Hiccup: "anyway... ruff, truth or dare?"

Ruff : "everyone's done dare so I'm doing truth"

Hiccup: "what's the most destructive thing you've ever done?"

Ruff: "well... there was that time i was three, and i was playing with dads flint and steel, and i accidentally lit burk on fire."

Fishlegs: "that was bad"

Tuff: *smiles dreamily* "yeah"

Ruff: "dagur, truth or dare?"

Dagur: "I'm  deranged so... dare"

Ruff: "ok. So. I dare you to let hiccup punch you"

Everyone gave ruff a weird look apart from tuff who looked excited.

Tuff: "YESS!! Thor's mighty hammer!!!!"

Everyone looked confused but tuff, ruff, snotlout, and hiccup who was face palming himself.

Astrid: "what is he talking about hiccup?"

Hiccup: "it doesn't matter" he muttered

Dagur: *laughing*"you want that twig (no offense hiccup) to punch me!!??" *continues laughing*

Tuff+ruff: "yes!!"

Dagur: "fine. Hit me brother"

Hiccup slowly aproaches dagur and draws his right fist back to his ear. He then swings his fist at dagurs face knocking him out cold.

Fishlegs, heather, and astrid stare in shock.

Heather: "how did you know that would happen??"

Ruff: "we once got hiccup to punch snotlout in the face. He lost 3 teeth that day"

Astrid and fishlegs were still staring at hiccup and dagaur with confusion. 

Astrid: "what- how-"

Hiccup: "I've been working at the forge alot"

fishlegs: "that would explain it"

So hi everyone, if you have any truth or dare ideas, plz comment them below or dm me because i need ideas for my next chapter!!!!!