Daglout/Snotgur

Fishlegs: "Anyway I think were all getting a little carried away. It's Heather's go now."

Heather: "Oh. Right."

Everyone's heads turned to Heather and stared worringly at her evil grin, waiting for her to choose her victim.

Heather: "I've got one!" she said while rubbing her hands together "Its for Snotlout and Dagur"

As soon as those words left her mouth, both Dagur and Snotlout had started to back away.

Tuff: " What's the dare!?" Shouted Tuff, eager to see the two get brutally injured

Heather: "I'll yell you. Once we get to Berk"

Snotlout: "Berk!?" Yelled snotlout nervously "why are we going to berk!?"

Heather: "You see" said Heather, with an evil glint in her eyes.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

It took a few hours, but eventually the gang made it to Berk at around lunch time.

As soon as they landed, Stoick came to greet them

Stoick: "Son! What are you doing here! Not that I'm complaining" He said in his strong Scottish accent

Hiccup: "Ahhh I just thought I would visit my dad" Hiccup replied while dismounting Toothless

Stoick pulled Hiccup in for one of his bone crushing hugs

Hiccup: "Uggg... Dad... C-ant... Br-e-eath.."

Stoick: "Oh. Sorry son" He said and let Hiccup go "Well, I'll be in the great hall if you need me"

Once Stoick had left, the teens gathered, waiting for Heather to announce her truth or dare.

Heather: "So. Dagur and Snotlout. I dare you both to act like an adorable couple for the rest of the day"

Dagur raised his eyebrows and snotlout looked at Heather like she's crazy.

Snotlout: "I will NOT walk around pretending to be in love with this idiot!" He said, pointing to Dagur

Dagur: "Hey! It's not like I couldn't do better!" Dagur says, a little offended.

Astrid rolled her eyes at their bickering

Astrid: "look. You both have to do it. It's a dare. And the two of you are already arguing like an old married couple"

Both Dagur and Snotlout groaned but very reluctantly held hands, looks of discust clearly expressed on their faces.

The rest of the gang awed teasingly at the two.

Then everyone started heading to the great hall for lunch, Dagur and Snotlout trailing behind holding hands and faking loving looks at each other.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

Ruff: "Shouldn't you guys be doing some weird couple stuff?" Ruff said while watching Dagur and Snotlout eat their food.

Snotlout: "Uhhhggg! Fine!"

Snotlout put a piece of beef on his fork

Snotlout: "would you like to try some of my beef.......... Honey?" Snotlout said, very reluctantly

Dagur looked at him, wide eyed with disgust. He looked over at Heather, his eyes pleading her to stop this, but she just nodded with a smirk on her lips

Dagur gulped

Dagur: "O-ok.......... Darling"

Snotlout fed Dagur his beef while the whole gang sat there silently giggling.

Dagur then did the same to snotlout and watched as other vikings gave them confused looks.

The two were then forced to put their arms around each other for the rest of lunch.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

The rest of the day was very eventfull with snotlout and Dagur flirting, holding hands and running through a feild of flowers, staring lovingly at each other, confessing their "love" for each other in front of Stoick, and snotlout even had to kiss Dagur.

In the end they were both begging Hether to let their dare end

Hether: "Well I suppose, since it is night, your dare has ended" she said sadly

Dagur and Snotlout danced around in joy of being free

Hiccup: "Alright gang, its pretty late so we'll continue this tomorrow. Everyone get a good nights sleep"

Everyone went their separate ways after that.

Hiccup walked into his hut, up to his room and got changed for bed.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

Hiccup was sleeping when he was woken by a tap on the window

He looked at toothless -who was also awake- with confusion and got up and attached his prosthetic.

Hiccup opened his window to see, to his surprise Astrid with her beautiful golden hair out and flowing down her night gown.

She climbed in and stood in front of Hiccup.

Hiccup: "Astrid, what are you doing here?" He said softly

Astrid looked down at her feet nervously. Hiccup grabbed her chin and raised her face to look at him

Astrid: "I-I was lonely and wanted to see you" she replied nervously "Can I sleep here?"

Hiccup: "Of course"

He grabbed both her hands and pulled towards his bed. Astrid crawled into it and layed down.

Hiccup detatched his prosthetic and then crawled in with her

Hiccup grabbed Astrid's waist and pulled her into his chest. She looked up to him and they both lent in.

Their lips touched softly for a few seconds before they broke apart.

Astrid snuggled her head into Hiccups chest and closed her eyes

Hiccup kissed her head and wispered into her ear

Hiccup: "Astrid, I love you"

Astrid: "I love you too Hiccup"