@janeeferjennar

(the picture above does have something to do with this chapter)

It had been 2 minutes since heather admitted she has feelings for fishlegs and everyone was sitting in silence.

                                                                         (Daguars pov)

My sister had just admited she has feelings for fishlegs! I dont know how to feel! I feel happy for her but i also feel 3rd weel in our family now. I mean it's been me and heather for a couple of years now and all of a sudden she likes someone! What will happen! Will he like her back and then they will be together forever? Or will he not return those feelings and break my sisters heart? The one thing i know is that if fishface crushes her heart mentally, i will crush his heart. Phisicaly.

But now was not the time. Everyone had suddenly gone silent after my sisters confession and i dont like it. I've gotta do something about it...

                                                                        (heathers pov)

Everyine had gone silent and i feel it's my fault. If i hadn't joined this game i wouldn't be so embarrassed. I cant belive snotlout made me tell everyone I'm in love with fishlegs! At the thought of the word 'fishlegs', a big lump came up into my throat. Now that fishlegs knows i like him what will he do? Reject me? Or return these feelings? 

                                                                           (End of pov)

Daugar: "SOoo..." he said aquardly breaking the silence " it's heathers turn to ask someone right sis?"

Heather: "Oh... oh yeah it is"

Everyone apart from daguar and heather: "yeah"

Everyone suddenly snapped out of there silence and pretended that it never happened, but in their heads they were still thinking about what heather had said.

Heather: "ok, so, truth or dare astrid?"

Astrid: "I'm gonna do dare"

Heather: "ok, umm... i want you to eat Dorset Naga chillie (one of the hottest chillies in the world😁) sauce" *evil grin*

astrid: "ahhh... sure"

astrid walks over to a small create and pulls the lid off. she reaches her hand in and grabs a small jar of red, chunky looking sauce. she opens the lid and is about to dip her finger in when...

fishlegs: "are you sure about this heather? i mean that sauce contains Dorset Naga chillies one of the hottest chillies in the world with 900000-1000000 Scoville units and Its lethal effects include burning eyes, streaming nose, uncontrollable hiccups and much, much worse."

as fishlegs said this, everyone's eyes widened apart from fishlegs. astrid looked at the sauce with a hint of fear. astrid 'fearless' hofferson was scared of sauce.

Hiccup: "astrid, are you sure you wanna do this? I mean those symptoms sounded very unpleasant". He said looking at astrid worriedly 

Astrid: " yes im sure. Dont worry hiccup i have water at the ready" *points at water flask next to her*

Hiccup still looked worried but leand against the wall of the club house. Astrid slowly dipped her finger into the sauce so the tip of her pointer finger had a red chunk on it. She took a deep breath in and breathed b out slowly.

Astrid: "I'm ready"

Astrid raised her finger to her lips and ate the sauce of it. A few seconds passed and nothing happened. 

Then astrids face slowly startes tirning red until it looked like she had a really bad sunburn. She started coughing and hiccuping uncontrollably and her eyes turned from beautiful sky blue, to bloodshot red. She grasped her water flask beside her and started gulping down water. Her nose started streaming. Everyone was watching her in alarm not knowing what to do. Hiccup got up and rushed over to astrid holding her hair back as she puked into a bucket. After about 5 seconds the symptoms disappeared, but she still had burning eyes. Hiccup pulled astrid towards him, hugging her and rubbing his hand around her back in slow smooth circles. Astrid was now taking slow deep breaths to calm herself.

(5 minutes later)

Astrid and hiccup finally let go and sat to join the rest of the group who were staring at them. 

Heather: "I'm so sorry astrid i had no idea that would happen, i thought fishlegs was just joking around when he told us about the chillie!"

Astrid: "it's ok heather"

Snotlout: "what! This is such a rip off! Astrid, you should fight heather!"

Astrid: "NO!! She's my friend" she says, shocked at what snotlout suggested

 *snotlout looks at astrid with disappointment. Astrid roles her eyes at snotlouts face.

Astrid: "anyway... it's my turn to ask so, truth or dare hiccup?"

Hiccup: "dare"

Astrid: "ok" *evil grin*

Hiccup backs away from astrid when he see's her face

Hiccup: "oh no. What have i done"

Tuff: "you've entered a war zome my friend" *places a hand on hiccups shoulder