3. Celebration

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate you commenting and voting the story, thanks 💕✨

Also on the part where Luhan runs away, I suggest you play the opening OST of the korean drama Missing Nine, it suits in the scene until the celebration ;>

"Sir, when will we attack?" The voice echoed in the throne room, the man looks at the fellow soldier before sitting down on the throne, crossing one leg on the other

"Very soon, for now, I'll just have to visit an old friend of mine." He said as a laugh escaped his lips, echoing around the room.

-

Luhan immediately opens the door to meet his bedroom, he eyes landed on the chest as he kneels to its height and pulls this to him. His lips curved into an amused smile as he took out something from the pocket of his robe to see a golden object he was holding.

He remembered that day where he found the golden object, lying on the ground beside the lake where his two younger brothers almost drowned from suffocation. He stares at the key before putting on the chest's hole, turning it as he hears a click. The 2nd brother places his palm on the top of the chest before opening it.

"A book?" He uttered. The book was covered in black leather with designs on the corners, this concerns the 2nd brother since this book looked no ordinary one. He took this out and opens it, flipping some pages when stopped at an odd page. His eyes widened to see his so-called powers were here.

"Telekineses, a psychic ability which a person could move an object without touching it, this can be used with the mind, hands, and eyes," He then remembers the day where he and his older brother were giving out invitations when the accident happened, what if he could do more than just stop an object? He closed the book as he placed it on his desk and faced the object.

Luhan, concentrate...

He could feel his blood rushing through him, the beads of sweat rolling down from his face just as he saw the book floating, moving away from the wall. Luhan could feel himself smiling, he then moves his hand to the side carefully as the object followed his hand's movement. When he was about to do more he heard a knock from his door as he glances over to his shoulder and responded, "Come in,".

The door opens as he was greeted by the eldest brother, Minseok was stunned to see Luhan using his powers at such morning but he shook away his thoughts and smiled at the younger who was busy looking at the floating book, "Hey Luhan, the others are downstairs, they're preparing for the celebration tomorrow, would you like to join?" he questions but the younger doesn't answer.