4. Training

The king ran towards them as he caresses the 6th brother's forehead and looked at the 8th brother, "Is he alright?" Chanyeol nods, the king then notices the color of Chanyeol's eyes as he smiled, realizing that he had unlocked his powers

Minseok on the other hand, who kneeled to the ground, he clutches his robe and cries, he didn't care about his celebration, knowing that one of his brothers were taken to the northern lands. He grits his teeth and looked at the sky, "Where are you Luhan.."

-

The 2nd brother felt an immense pain after waking up from the cold floor, he then looked around and wondered why he was in an unfamiliar room. He pushes himself off from the ground as his eyes widened, remembering what had happened last night.

"No, this is not happening," Luhan stood up and examines the place, it looked like a cell, the smell of something metallic hits him, cringing at the weird smell. He was about to move when he noticed a certain thing clinging onto his leg, he mentally slapped himself as he aware that he was chained up.

On the corner of Luhan's view, he then saw a small window and immediately walk towards it, he then took a glimpse outside as he gasps out loud. He was at the northern kingdom, he could see smoke polluting the air, the villagers here looked like they were being tortured, it made the 2nd brother's breath hitched.

The door then suddenly bursts open as he swiftly turns around, he then felt a wave of sudden anger as he bolts his way to the man, about to throw a punch but the man notices this and immediately caught the prince's arm, preventing him from punching the man.

Luhan growls, "You sick bastard, what did you do to my kingdom?!" The man lets go of his arm and places them behind his back as he circles the 2nd prince as a smirk appeared in his face.

"Let's just say I burned the palace on fire," He says in a joyful tone which made Luhan's eyes widened fear, the man laughs at the 2nd prince's expression and spoke, "Don't worry, they survived the fire, it wouldn't be fun if I killed them so soon, the curse wouldn't occur if they're dead." Luhan's eyes narrowed and raise his eyebrow, curse? He wasn't even listening properly to the man's speech while they were back at the palace, the 2nd brother was to busy looking at his brothers, seeing if they were alright.

He gulps and looks at the man, "What happens after the curse takes place?" He questions which made the man smirk.

"Just like what I said last night, you all lose your memories as you are transported to another planet as we destroy the Tree of Life." He cooed into the prince's ear, the prince could only feel the heavy breathing of himself as he dropped his head, looking at the ground.