Back to Normal Part 1

This is sequel to GOING with you should read before reading this.

After K.o waked up things went back to normal. K.o has not gone to work because the hospital would not let him but he has visted his friends. Dendy was vary happy to see her friend when he reternd to school. But some things K.o had to adjust to like having frequent headaches. They stared to get pretty bad so his mom took him to the doctor about it and they gave him med's for it. Today is K.o's first day back to work.

K.o's POV

"work,work,work"I chant as I clime in to the car. I get in to my seat and seat belt my self in. Today is my first day back to working at Gars and i'm so happy.

"K.o calm down"mommy says to me as she get in.

"I can't calm down,I want to get to work." I says crossing my arms and swing my legs. The car starts and we start to move.

"Faster mommy, faster I wana get to work" I says to her tugging at her arm sleave. 

"K.o stop that" mom say pushing me off.

"Can we go faster now" I say at a stop light.

"I get that your exited but please K.o calm down" she says to me as we turn the the corner in to the plaza parking lot.

"we'er here!" I shout and unbuckle my self. I jump out of the car and start to run towards the store.

" have a good day!" mommy shouts. I wave to her and then keep running to store. I run in to the store.

" k.o !!" I hear Enid say.

" Enid the doctors say I can start work again."I say pulling a paper out of my pocket and hold it up for Enid to see.

"Really! That great!" say running up to me then she pulls me in to a hug which I hug her back.

"lets go tell Mr.Gar"she says to me with the paper in her hand.

" O.k" I say caching up to her. We walk up to Mr.Gar's office. Enid knocks on the door.

"COME IN"Mr.Gar yells. We open the door.

"Hey Mr.Gar K.o got the o.k from the hospital to start working again!"Enid says holding the paper  out for Mr.Gar to take.

"That's great!" Mr.Gar says taking the paper and then reads it. "It says here that if you get a headache you have med's with you for that?"he says asking me.

"Ya I got it right here" I say and  pull a small blue bottle  out of my pocket and show it to my boss.

"well o.k then, you can get back to work"Mr.Gar says giving me the paper back.

"well o.k brush-head, you wana go mop the floors?"Enid asks patting me on the head.

"Yes!" I say then run off to the back to get the mop. I run in to the back and turn the corner then run in to something .

"Ow" I say rubbing my elbow. Then i'm pulled in to a hug.

"Hey K.o!"Rad says messing with my hair.

"Rad!" I say jumping up.

"Dude are you back to work yet?" he asks looking down at me. I nod.

" That cool" he says .

"I have to go get the mop so I can mop the floors!" I say to him. 

"Well go ahead" he says picking up the things he dropped. So I tack off running in till I get to the cleaning supply room. I open the door and grab the mop.

_________lunch brake____________

I go to the table with my friends and clime up on to the seat and sit down.

"so what do you guys have for lunch?"I ask them.

"Well...a sandwich and water"Enid says pulling the food.

"I have to get a burrito" Rad says pulling out a ten tecnose.

"Can I come with!" I ask Rad.

"shore why not"He says to me and I follow him out the brake room doors. We walk over to burrito beardo food truck.

"Hey do you have a lunch to eat."Rad asks me.

"well...um,no"I say remembering that I had not packed one this morning.

"O.k then" Rad says pulling out five more tecnose.

"What, no, you don't have to buy me lunch!"I say to Rad who steps up to the front of the line. he orders tree things which I don't hear what they are.

"O.k little dude" Rad says to me with food in his hands. we walk back to the brake room.

"Rad you really didn't have to"I says as he gives me one of the burrito.

"Na I don't want you to go hungry"He says then take's a bit of his burrito.

I open up the burrito and take a bit then start to feel something in the back of my head. My head starts to burn.

"Ow ow" I say then I pull out my med's.

"Hey dude are you o.k"Enid says running out to me. I put the pill in my mouth and swallow it.

"Ya i'll be fine" I say still in pain. Enid pats me on my back and go's back to her seat. I lay my head down on the table and look at my burrito.

"are you shore your gona be o.k?" Rad asks me.

"yes"I say to him then close my eyes

__________time skip____________

"hey dude your moms here to pick you"Enid says wail shaking me awake.

"what....what time is it?" I ask Enid.

"You fell asleep and we didn't want to wake you up and you sleeped like the rest of the day, it like 6:00 pm." she says helping me up.

"what about the things I was going to do?" I ask her.

"I did them, It was no biggie" she says looking down at me.

We walk out of the store and to the dojo.

"Mommy!" I says jumping in to her arms.

we get in to the car and drive home.

Hoped you ya'll like it!