Why!? Part 7

K.o's POV

I look behind me to see my mom. she is holding a red slip of paper. Rad is bad. My mom starts to walk to me.

"h-hey mom" I stammer.

" I'm vary disappointed in you " she says. She waves her hand telling me to come. I follow my mom out the back door to the front with my head down. My mom stops in front of Enid.

" sorry Enid but K.o will have to leave work" she says to Enid who looks confused.

" May I ask why" Enid say looking down at me. I turn my head so she don't see my face.

My mom hands the red slip to Enid. As she reads it her eyes widen. she hand the red slip back to mommy and gets up and walks over to me.

" K.o why would you do that. Whats up?" She asks me. I turn away. I didn't feel like talking to this human. 

Enid's POV

K.o just looks away. I really don't know what I did wrong but it seems like he hates me." I think as I get up and go back to the counter. K.o and his mom leave the store. Now I am stuck with every ones job.That ticks me off. I think of the red slip that Carol had. I never thought K.o in his right mind would do that. I know TKO would but he's not there, it's K.o. I'm starting to get worried about him. All the sudden he don't trust me and lies to me. And he run off from school, after braking a kids arm. I pull out my phone a text Rad. I know I am still mad at him but he should know about this.

Enid: Hey I am still mad at you but I think you should know something. K.o beat up a kid then ran off to work.

two minuets later.

Rad:What?! why would he do that?

Enid: I don't know but his mom came and took him home so now I have to every ones job.

Rad: Ha sounds like a you problem.

I put down my phone and head to the back to do Rads job. After doing it for like an hour or two I go the the front counter  to see if any one was there. There was like 20 people waiting at the counter.

" Hey can like come and do your job!!" one of the people yell at me.

I go behind the front counter and do my job. People are yelling at me and are trying to get there idem to me all at once.

"WOULD YOU ALL STOP!!!!!!" I snap at everyone. After that I finish my job and move on to K.o's. I pull out a mop and mop the floors. As I mop I think of K.o lying to me. I don't know why but I keep thinking of it as I mop. I think about how he lied when I found him in front of the crowbar logged in the wall. Why did he lie. Did he have something to hide. He always been a pretty honest kid. I really worry about him." I think as I mop the already clean floors. Wait how long have been mopping. I look to the clock. 20 minuets. Wow felt alot longer then that. I put the mop away and go do rads job again.

Rad's POV

I have been at home the past few days. Wait how many days have I been at home. What ever, I don't care. I do miss K.o but I can live with out Enid. I pull out my phone and read the text i got from Enid. I can't believe K.o would do that and I won't. She's lying.  know she is because K.o would never just beat some one up.

Hey sorry about the wait. It was the end of the quarter and I had some things to get caught up in some of my classes.