Fault Part 2

________the next morning________

Enid's POV

I wake up from a bad dream sweating like crazy. the dream was that when I fond K.o's limp, bloody body in the ale way we had got there too late and he was dead. As I got out of my bed I thought of how we were so lucky that we got there when we did and Rad did something about it wail I was struck with fear and sadness and could not move.All the way through Rad made shore I was O.k. He's a really good friend. I get ready for work. then get into my car and drive to the plaza.

"ding"

I walk in to the store and  go to the fount counter. I hop on top of it and lean on the cash register. crossing my feet I pull out my sunglasses and place them on my face.

" hey, Enid" I hear Rad say.

" sup," I say.

A few hour's pass and I like four customers.

"Hi, Enid " I hear K.o say.

"Hey K.o," I say sitting up. I get up and walk to K.o." how you feeling" I ask, putting a hand on his head.

"Good," he says with a smile on his face.

" now brush-head time to get to work," I say walking back to the counter.

"O.k," he says and runs off to the back. he comes back with a broom and starts to sweep the floor. I get up and go to the back to see what Rad is doing. I see him stacking boxes on top of each other. 

" Hey Rad what are you doing,"I ask looking at the stacked boxes.

"I really don't know," he says. I walk over to the boxes and tap the stack. It shacks then stops.

"This is really dangerous," I say stepping back a few steps." what gave you the idea to this?" 

Rad takes his finger beam and picks up one more box that he places at the top. The whole thing starts to shake.

Rad's POV

The box stack starts to shake. 

" crap!" I say. The tower starts to come down towards Enid.

"ENID MOVE!" I yell at her but she doesn't. I run to Enid and push her out of the way.

K.o's POV

"BANG"

I hear a loud noise from the back.

"What could that be,"I ask my self as I open the door to the back.

There is a large pile of broken boxes. where is Rad? and Enid. 

I run over to the pile and start to pull small parts of boxes and tossing them to the side. I do this for a minute till uncovering my friends.

"Hey, are you guys o.k" I say shaking them on the shoulders. they don't respond. I run as fast as I can to Mr.Gar.

"Mr.Gar, Mr.Gar!" I shout running into his office.

"what is it" he responds to my shouting.

"In the back...boxes...rad and Enid,"I say trying to catch my breath. Mr.Gar gets up and walks to the back.

"Holy Cows what happened here K.o?" he asks running up to the box pile.

"I don't know but Rad and Enid were under it," I say pointing to my co-workers. Mr.Gar picks them up and puts them in the break room.

"well there o.k, just unconscious," he says to me.

"whats unconscious?" I ask not knowing what it means.

"Uuum....there sleeping" Mr.Gar explains to me.

"oooo. O.k" I say. "so when do they wake up," I ask my boss.

"just go back to work" He say pointing to the door that leads out of the brake room.

"O.k" I say then walk off.

I go and grab the mop and continue to mop the floors. I do this for about 15 minuet or so and then go check on my friends. before it walk in to the room I can here yelling.

"we almost die because of you!!"

"well I saved us!."

"If you hadn't done it in the first place we wouldn't have got in trouble!."

"well...your the one that touched it in the first place. It wouldn't have fallen if you didn't!"

"I would have fallen even if I didn't touch it!"

The door opens and Enid storms off. 

" Enid?" I say running after her.

"not now" Enid says walking out of the store.

I walk to the brake room and find Rad sitting on the floor.

" what happened" I ask Rad.

"nothing" Rad says to me.

"but I heard yelling and Enid looked really mad" I say confused.

" You don't have to worry about it" Rad says look up at me." it's older people stuff" 

"what is" I ask.

" just.. go back to work" Rad says.

I walk out the door and go to a corner to sit.

"why dose no one want me around" I ask me self. I'm to young to understand anything that is going on which kinda makes me mad. "It's not your fault,none of this is." I tell my self but just can't believe it.

The rest of the work day when't really slow. I had no one to talk to. finally mommy come to pick me up and drives me home. I get home and run in to the kitchen and hope in to a chair.

"foodfoodfood"I say over and over again.

"K.o stop that your food is right here" mommy says putting a plate in front of me.

" hot dogs" I say as I chop in to my food.

______after diner_____

I get to my bedroom and put on my pj's. After climbing in to my bed and take of my head band and wrist bands and put them on my night stand. mommy comes in and kisses me good night and I close my eyes to go to sleep.