School Part 6

Mommy drives me to school after I eat my food.

"bye mommy" I say getting out of the car. I walk in to school and see my best friend sitting on the steps looking at her backpack computer. I go to sit next to her.

" hi Dendy" I say taking a seat next to her.

"Oh! K.o I did not see you there." Dendy says looking up from her computer then looks back down. Then three people walk up to us.

"Hey look at these two" one says pointing at me and Dendy.

"Ya she my best friend" I say to them.

"ha!ya right!!" one of the others say.

"ya poor 0.1 and geek here don't have any friend so there forced to be friends with each other!!!" the last one says. Why would they call me that mean name and Dendy is not a geek, she's just really smart. I feel my anger build up.

"HEY MY NAME IS NOT 0.1, IT'S K.O you a$$ holes!!!" I yell at them then shut my mouth. Why did I say that. I look to the meanies and they look as if they saw a ghost. I look to Dendy to see her staring up at me with the same face. I look down at my hands and purple flames coming out. PURPLE!? but my attack is blue. Wait...TKO's attack is purple...but i'm still in control...

"K.o?" I hear some one say to me.

I shack my head and look around. I see Dendy.

" uu.. hi?" I say trying to say some thing, knowing that I would have to explain what just happened.

"are you feeling aright K.o?" Dendy asks me.

" ya" I lie. I don't feel o.k, I'm worried.

The first few classes go pretty slow.

____________lunch______________

I meet Dendy at the lunch table out side.

"hello K.o" Dendy says as I sit down. All day I have been thinking about TKO all day after I gave off his attack. Thank goodness I didn't hurt anyone.

"K.o"Dendy say interrupting my train of thought.

"Yes Dendy" I say to my friend.

" you don't look to well" she says to me.

"I feel fine" I lie again. I have been lying alot to people I really care about...and i'm fine with it.

"you just look a bit sick" Dendy says.

We eat our lunches and go in side. We sit on the floor by the doors. Dendy pulls out her computer and starts typing some thing.I just stare in to space.

"Ug"

I hear some one say something and look around me. The only person near me Is Dendy and she don't sound like that. "What ever. " I say to my self and get up.

"where are you going?" Dendy asks me.

" To the bath room" I say walking away.

I go to the bath room and go to the mirror and look into it. I see my self and nothing else. I splash some water on my face and leave the bathroom. I go back into the lunchroom and see Dendy surrounded by the same meanies from this morning. I see Dendy get kicked. I slowly walk to them.

"Ha to bad your little friend isn't here"

" Ya to bad"

"hahahah"

As I  listen I again feel my anger build up, but this time I feel't like doing more than freaking them out and I didn't know why...but I liked it.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" I yell at them. I have my eyes on them but I can feel every one in the lunch room turn to look at me. The bullies look at me but don't run this time.

"good"

I hear some one say but I don't care right now. One of the bullies walk up to me and look strait at me. 

"what are ya gona do hu" He says waving his hand in my face. Not even thinking I grab his hand and twist it behind his back and keep twisting. He starts to scream at the top of his lungs.

"Stop K.o" I hear Dendy yell. I stop twisting his arm and let go. I look down and see what i'm doing. "why did I do that?" I ask my self. I look around and see the other bullies run leaving the one just laying there. The rest of the lunch room starts talking. I look over to see Dendy horrafid of what I just did. I can't handle this.. so I run out the doors. once out the door I run of the school grounds. Where should I go to now? I ask my self and start to  mindlessly walk till I find my self at the Plaza. What...but how did I get here?! Well o.k then. I say to my self and go in to the doors.

"K.o? What are you doing here, don't you still have school?" Enid asks getting up and walking over.

I don't say anything and look at the floor.

"K.o what happened at school?" Enid asks as if she know what happened.

"nothing" I lie to her.

" your lying to me K.o, What happened?" she says not so coolly.

"  nothing " I lie again and start to walk away.

Enid gabs my vest and pulls me back to wear I can see her eyes. she doe'st look happy.

" K.o you have been lying to my these past few days. Why. Did I do something to you? what is it?" she says to me with a bit of sadness.

I remain silent.

"O.k you don't have to tell me" she says letting go of my vest and walks away. I go to the back and start to do Rads job. I really wish he could come back and do his own job, and I really wished Enid would mind her own business, and that those bullies would leave me alone. then I think of what TKO said about Enid and I don't think he's lying now. Enid has been trying to get things out of me, like she's planing some thing. 

"K.O!!!" I hear an angry voice behind me. I turn around to she my mom with a slip of red paper.