Whats up? Part 3

Rad's POV

After k.o is picked up by his mom we close the store. As I walk past Enid she glares at me. I walk a little faster out the doors. "She was right that it was my fault it happened but she didn't have to make such a big deal out of the chain events after." I think to my self as I get in to my van and drive home.  

_______the next day______

I get up and jump out of bed not even looking at the clock. I go walk down the stairs grab a bag of chips and sit down in front of the T.v.

Enid's POV

"whyyy" I say laying on the front counter. Mr.Gar walks away from telling me that Rad got suspended from work for 3 days, so K.o has to do his job and I have to do his job and my job but I get two time the pay though. "I guess that cool. but still poor K.o, he's not even that tall, he'll never get to the high boxes." I think to my self.

"hi Enid!!!" I hear K.o say as he walks through the doors.

"Hey dude" I say getting up from the counter. K.o starts to walk to the back.

"hey K.o, you have something different to do today, your going to go do Rads job." I say to the small boy.

"O.k!" he says smiling." How can he smile at that news".I ask my self.

K.o's POV

"why am I smiling at that news?" I ask my self as I walk in to the back and look at the large amount of crates and boxes." Wait why am I doing this I ask my self remembering how Rad told me off and for that matter every one did." I say to myself as I open up One of the boxes." what did I do to get that from every one." as I think this to my self I feel my control slipping.

"Think good thoughts, think good thoughts" I say to my self knowing if I lose it I could become T.K.O,and no one wants that. but they don't want me ether...no ,they do...they just....they care about me. I say making my self smile. I open up a crate with the crowbar and take out the stuff in side. As I take out the stuff I remember the first time I did this, I had no crowbar and Rad just told me to open them by power punching them. after opening up all the crates Mr.Gar came in and Rad got in trouble for telling me that. now that I think about it Rad gets in trouble alot. what ever.

_____lunch time_____

"Lluunncchh" I say running into the brake room.

" hey hows it going in there" Enid asks me as I get my lunch box out.

"Good" I say smiling. Why am I smiling again?

"Come sit" Enid says to me.

" Were is Rad" I say looking around.

"not here" she say.

"wait why!?" I say to her.

" he was suspended for three days" Enid say to me.

"noooooo" I say sitting down.

"ya and that mean you are going to be stuck with his job till he come back" she says then take a bit of her sandwich.

"WHAT THE HELL"I say then cover my mouth.I didn't even try to say that. Enid just looks at me.

"I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."I say to her with shame.

"It's fine k.o I feel the same way.I have to do my job and your's "She says looking down at the table.

I feel something but I can't pin point it to an emotion. Made..no, sad..no

"Hey K.o are doing o.k?"Enid says looking at me.

"Ya" I say to her.

"you just looked really mad" she says to me.

"oh i'm fine" I say to Enid.

Enid's POV

I look at K.o. one moment he looks so happy then looks as if he were to bite my head off. I still wonder if T.K.O could still come back. It's been like four months sense K.o tried to kill us all. I really don't wana think about.

______after lunch_____

I walk out of the brake room and go to the front counter. As I sit on the counter I see K.o walk out of the room and slam the door behind him and do the same for the door to the back of the store. "should I go see if he is o.k? na he'll be fine". I say to my self.

K.o's POV

I really don't feel well...and I think Enid knows...and don't care." What!? why i'm I thinking like this again" I ask my self as I do my new job...which i'm not happy about. No, no, no I am happy about it, i'm glad that I can help Rad...which is not here to do it because he can't behave."I mindlessly think. 

"WHY,Why,why why why" I say getting mad. I throw the crowbar across the room pull on my hair. I catch my self. " Why am I acting like this?" I ask my self as I walk across the room to go get the crowbar. when I reach the place where it landed I am shocked. In front of me is the crowbar in the cement wall.

Hey ya'll hoped you l.o.v.e.d this chapter because it took a long time.sorry, I will try to write them faster.

To Find book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें