The knowen Part 9

K.o's POV

The figure looks over to me. I cant tell if its a girl or boy. I see something  in there hand but they are to far to what it is. They look a bit scary.

"no they look find to me, maby even a friend"

"but mom says to no talk to people I don't know" I say to the voice.

"is your mom here?"

"no" I simply answer.

"your mom was holding you back for all you can and could do."

"so your saying that I should do every thing she says not to?" I ask the voice.

"yes!!!"

I start to walk to the yellow haired figure. As I get closer, I see that the person that was off in the far was the front counter clerk for the old video store. As I walk a little more I can see The madness in there eyes. I start to back up but they start walking to me.

"sh*t! run!!!"

I do as the voice says and turn around and start to sprint. I see trees fly past me. Then I look ahead to see a tree coming up fast. I try to stop my self but I can't. I hit the tree at a fast speed. I fall to the ground. I pull my eyes closed in pain.

"ow ow ow ow"I say out loud holding my forehead.

"hahahah" I hear a evil sounding voice say.

I open my eyes to see Rad standing infront of me but with the ax the yellow haired person was holding. "Wait so first Enid try's to kill me then my mommy disowns me and now Rad is standing over me with a evil smile and an ax"I think to my self.

"WHY DOE'S EVERY ONE HATE ME!!!" I yell pulling my hair. Then I feel a headache. And this one was so bad and it felt like this just after a few seconds. Then my vision starts to blur and my body in num. Then I can't see at all and I feel my limp body fall to the cold ground. 

TKO'S POV 

He is so full of anger and fear it was easy to take control. But I did just take control just because I could, I did it to keep this boy from getting us killed. I really did not mean for this to happen. I was more going for getting him to got to the forest so I could take control faster by making him believe that his mom did not want him anymore because I know that would have driven him crazy. But I was really trying to keep us safe when I told him about Enid trying to kill us, but now I see I really was not her,it was this shape-shifter.  Why does they want to kill us anyways.

I open my eyes to see them pulling me by the leg. I see them starting to turn their head so I shut my eyes trying to still look as if I was still asleep. "crap I have to get out of this"I think to my self.I peek out my left eye to see them turned away. I power up my fist blast and punch them in the side. They drop my leg.

"CRAP!!! Why I thought you were still out cold!!" They yell at me holding their burnt side.

"and that's where you were wrong." I say coolly but I am really angry at this human...thing.

They reaches for their ax that's at their side but I throw a fire fist at it burning the handle ashes. 

" YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH#T" They say running at me. They charge at me and throw a punch which I doge. Then they reaches for there back and pull out a chainsaw.

"crap" I say under my breath. They start it up as I start to run at them with a flaming fist of purple. 

"how strong are you anyways?"I ask dogeing there attacks.

"why should I tell you, you weak 0.1" they insult me.

"You should check again"I say with a evil tint to it.

"WHY!!"they say swinging there chainsaw at me. I jump up and hold my self in the air with my fists sending shocks on energy down to the ground below me. I see them jump and swing at me again. I doge it and throw a fire fist and her face but they doges it. I lower my self in to a tree sit down. I am to high for them too jump or climb up to get me. then the tree starts to shack.I look down to see them with the chainsaw against the tree bark."crap I did not think this through"I think to my self as I run  and tack a leap to the next tree. This tree as thin. I see them walk up to the tree and slice right throw it. the tree starts to fall with me in it. I jump from the tree as it's about to hit the ground. I roll and hit a large rock. 

"OW" I say touching my hand to my to my forehead. I bring my hand to see blood on it. I look up to see them looming over me with a grin on there face.

"you done for"They say pulling the chainsaw above their head. They swing down wards. I tense my muscles waiting for pain to come but it doesn't. I open my eyes to see the chainsaw stop right above my head  hitting the rock. Then a piece of rock chips off and fly towards there head. It hits them right between the eyes. Their body falls to the forest floor. I walk as far as I can get from the shape-shifter then pull out my Pow card. It's shows K.o glitching back and forth from me too him. Then I hear a noise behind me. I turn around to see the shape-shifter.

"dam-it" I say out loud.  But then I do something I thought I would never do: I run. I start to run through the forest watching where I was running. Not looking behind me. I just keep running. Then I brake the end of the forest and find my self at the plaza. I look behind me to see them running at full speed at me with their chainsaw. It's almost dark and looks like no one is here but I run into the store anyways. To my surprise Enid was there moping the floors. I run up to her and hide behind her.

"K.O!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!" she says with shock as she looks down at me. Then she looks up as the shape-shifter busts in with there roaring chainsaw.

"first off i'm TKO, and second they are trying to kill me." I say pointing at the crazed yellow haired teen.

" Wait what!!!" Enid says in confusion. 

"I will explain it later" I lie to the purple haired teen. I was not going to talk or do I even what to talk to Enid. and I'm half glad the alien boy wasn't here but he would be a good help for defending off this crazy shape-shifter off. Enid runs up to the shape-shifter and takes a kick at them but the yellow haired teen grabs Enid's foot and slams her in to the ground.

" dam,she was a wonderful help" I say running out of the store. I don't look back, I just keep running. I really don't want to die. I run and run with few brakes.

______________time skip_______________

 As soon as I know it,it's morning. I look around me and see no crazy yellow haired shape-shifter following me. But more worry-some is that I don't know where I am. I am in some field with corn growing on the right side and weat on the other side of me. I never heard of farms of any where near where I live or work. And not knowing my own powers yet I could have gone anywhere.

"CRAP I"M LOST" I say out loud.