Frozen

Dani's POV

Elliot freezes his movements. We stay intertwined till we hear another knock. He gets up slowly then begins to get dressed, I do the same.

"One second!" Elliot yells to someone at the door

Then before we knew it the door was being opened. Elliot grabs his gun and shields me as the bedroom door begins to open next... Dana?..

"Dana?.. what the.."

"Woah! Stabler watch it, no one answered the door"

She then notices how under dressed we are. Elliot with only his briefs on, and me just the shirt he was wearing.

"Sorry to interrupt"

We must look like a couple of puppies caught doing something wrong. I'm embarrassed no one was supposed to know or find out what happened or was starting to happen..

"You didn't interrupt anything we were just sleeping"

"Oh yeah stabler?.. then is that just because you're happy to see me."

He puts his gun down and covers himself. I hand him a pair of pants

"What do you need?" He scoffs as he gets dressed

"I just wanted to find out how the other day went"

"As planned"

"You needed to know this now? At 11 p.m. The next day?" I cross my arms a bit annoyed at how she just disrespected our privacy like that

"Fine we'll talk more about it in the morning, meet me 9a.m. At the cafe across the street"

We nod our heads and Elliot walked her out

Elliot's POV

I shut the bedroom door behind me then walk to the room door and open it Dana hits my chest when I face her.

"Ow, what's that for?"

"You know exactly what that's for stabler. Come on you're a married man, this is an under cover job. Not a vacation for you to hook up with your mistress."

"She's not my mistress and nothing happened now if you would go please, it's getting late."

"Okay, but if I see anything like this again. I'm gonna have to tell Olivia."

"Even if I'm telling you it's nothing"

"I know it's something, I heard it before I knocked. You're a good man, occasionally-"

I roll my eyes at her comment

"-what I mean is, I know you'll make the right decision"

She puts her hand on my chest

"Night"

"Night star"

"Shut up"

She chuckles then softly hits my chest a few times then leaves and I shut the hotel room door behind her.

Dani's POV

What's taking him so long?
Maybe she knows,
And is giving him grief about it.
Oh god..
She has to know!
We were barley dressed when she walked in.
This was such a big mistake!
He's a married man!
Also your partner!
Who's wife work in the same precinct!

The knob begins to twist and the door to our bedroom opens.

"Hey.." I speak quietly

Elliot glances my way, but not saying a word.

"What'd Dana say?"

"Nothing important"

I mocked his movements, climbing back into bed laying next to him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah.. it's late we should get some sleep."

"Okay..."

I move closer to him and get no reaction out of him. He stretches out his arms and I squeeze my self between them. Elliot stayed still for a moment. I felt him tense up, then he relaxed and rested his arms. One around me laying on my back and other by his side. I put my hand on his bare chest and doze off.