Lunch

Elliot's POV

"Whoa who body snatched you." Dani laughs looking me up and down

"Just trying to stay comfy." I shrug

Dani laughs and I notice our outfits are pretty similar, but I don't dare point it out. We walk towards the squad room.

I take my coat off throwing it over my desk chair

"Coffee?" I turn to Dani who was now sitting at her desk.

"Sure."

I walk over and fill two cups and my wife happily comes up next to me

"Hey babe." Olivia rest her hand on my chest and kisses me softest

"Mmm hello to you too." I smile widely at her and go back to fixing the coffees.

"Nick and I are about to head out something went down at a convenience store."

"See you when you get back"  I lean in this time to kiss her goodbye and after we pull away she looks at my clothes.

"What happened to your suit?" She runs her hand up from my chest to my neck

"Staying sporty.. what do you not like it?"

"I do.." she grins and whispers in my ear "kind of turns me on."

I laugh "is that right?"

"Yes, I'm thinking when lunch rolls around we break together and I'll show you how much I love the new style choice." Her voice got more and more seductive as she spoke.

"Sounds like a plan to me"

Munch walks over and starts making his own cup of coffee

"I know you two are married and all, but could we keep it PG."

I crunch my eyebrows and turn to him. In unison Olivia and I speak.

"Shut up Munch."

Liv pecks my lips and walks out the door with Amaro following her like a dog.

'I hate that guy.' I clench my jaw as I walk over to Dani with coffee.

Dani's POV

I watch as Elliot walks over to our desks. His attention was fixated on Amaro and Olivia leaving.

"You look like you're ready to kill the guy." I chuckle trying to lighten his mood.

"I don't like him" he puts the coffee in front of me

"No you don't like him around your wife."

Elliot just sits down not saying anything back about it.

Hours go by, it was going to be a slow day. Which I'm not upset about, just means some poor soul isn't being hurt and I'm thankful for that.

I watch Elliot do his desk work and decided to mess with him. I grab some sticky notes from my drawer and start rolling them up and tossing them at him.