Chapty 15

No One's POV
In the middle of the cold night a flying figure appeared in the sky as it made its way to a large building that stood out above others. The figure lands on a balcony and opens pulls the door open "oh? Leaving the door unlocked?" The figure clicked their tongue "I'm sure you were taught to always lock the door behind you" they said as they walk in the room the balcony lead to. The room was dark and the only light source was the moon's rays in the dark and starry sky. The figure's shadow appeared masculine showing that figure was a man. A man with pericing eyes that shown in the dark room as the moonlight reflected off the man's eyes making them a strikingly beautiful color full of mystery. The man walked closer to the bed, that appeared as a dark figure in the room, a sly smirk grew on the man's features as he looked at the figure in the bed that laid motionless with slight breathing. 'He' placed his large hand on the sleeping figure's while he brushed his fingers into the figure's hair.

"So soft and silky. So pure and innocent. So lovely and tragic. So beautiful and lively. Those are the best words to describe you with. You're so beautiful that it's so hard for me not to want to be with you, my lovely flower."

The man's face became one of displeasure while his eyes became filled with hatred.

"Instead, I have to watch you be around that other man. Do you know how hard that is? To watch what belongs to me be with another man. You and him do not fit well. He has a tragic past but he is weak while you are strong. I sense his yearning for you and it makes me more upset to know you smile with him and not me."

Then, a sinister chuckle left the man's throat as he looked at the sleeping figure with longing. His aura became darker and he was glad that the sleeping figure hadn't woken up yet.

"I will soon find a way to get rid of him. I will make you come to me. You are lost- caught in his trap- but don't worry, I will free you from it. I must go, I'll visit you tomorrow, my love."

The man held the figure's hand and kissed the knuckle of it and turns around. The man was surprised to see another man standing behind him.

"I was winding wher you went. This isn't the time for you to stand here and promise an empty promise to some girl you like."

The other man said. The first one became offended quickly as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Shut up. You don't know what it's like- my suffering. She is a special one. She isn't like other girls- no, she is extraordinary, perfect, and different. Do you know how hard it is to find a girl like that, Kitsuno?" 

The first man asked as the man named Kitsuno gave a shrug. In truth, Kitsuno knew more about love and desire more the man in front of him.

"Listen Aaron, you love this girl- great. But now isn't the time to think about that."

The man named Aaron scoffed as he made his way to Kitsuno and they made their way out of the balcony and into the sky again.

[⌚⌚Time Skip⌚⌚]

As the sun shown throw the mist of morn, (e/c) eyes opened "Why is it so cold in here?" She asks as her eyes went to the open balcony "did Kite open it?" She questioned as she got up and closed the balcony. Moving her (h/c) out of her face and went to her bathroom and got ready for the day.

Kite had already awoken and he now was taking a jog. Upon making it back to Heart Tower Kite's sweaty body went inside and into the elevator clicking the number of his floor. Making it to his destination he made his way to his room and he was surprised to see Hart standing by his room door "hey Hart" Kite greeted and Hart nodded his head "can we talk?" Hart asked making Kite very curious "sure. I'm going to take a shower so you can come into my bathroom once I get in" Hart nodded again.

Kite and Hart went into the room and Hart closed his eyes as Kite went into his bathroom and undressed himself and turned on the shower after getting in "ok, you can come in now" Kite said to Hart making Bart open his eyes and walk into the bathroom as he sat on the floor "so what did you want to talk about?" Kite asked his younger brother. Hart's zombie-like eyes stared at the ground he sat on before answering "I want to go to the park with you and (name)" Kite's eyes widen due to Hart's answer. Since when did Hart want to go to the park? The silence from Kite made Hart wonder if he said where he wanted to go wrong. Perhaps he asked at a wrong time?

"Kite?"

Hart's zombie-like tone sounded less than a question but it still caught Kite's attention "oh- um- I'll talk to (name) and ask out she wants to" Kite said and Hart hummed as a response. Hart stands up and walks out of the bathroom before whispering "thank you" and he made his way out of his brother's room closing the door behind him as a small smile flowed onto Hart's face as he made his way to his room.

"Thank you nee-san."