21: castiel

"Well hello there boys welcome in." A brown haired girl in a Led Zeppelin shirt said from across the room as they walked into the doorway.

Castiel closed the door behind them and looked at the circle of people sitting on the floor with a variety of things scattered around them. Mostly empty cups and snack bowls.

"You guys can sit wherever. Right now it's Lisa's turn." A guy sitting down next to the Led Zeppelin girl said.

"Turn for what?" Cas mumbled to the one who had come into the room with him.

"They're playing truth or dare it's Luci's favorite." He said sitting down on the floor next to who Cas assumed was "Luci" based on his sly smile when his name was mentioned.

Castiel plopped himself on the ground next to him, and looked around at the circle of people in front of him.

There were 4 girls and 7 guys including Cas and no named hot guy to the left to him. One of them he recognized as his brothers' friend and another he had calculus with. The rest of them left Castiel clueless, but he figured he'd just pick up their names along the way.

"Alright Lisa... truth or dare?"

"Truth." The girl sitting next to Led Zeppelin girl answered nervously.

"Have you ever gone to class hungover?"

"Hell yes." She said and took a drink out of her cup.

"Alrighty... Meg truth or dare?"

"Dare of course." The Led Zeppelin girl responded.

"I dare you to go get me another drink." Luci said.

"Lucifer I swear..."

"His name is Lucifer?!" Cas whispered to the guy sitting on his left, feeling a little dizzy and over enthusiastic when he said it.

"Don't even ask." He laughed back.

"Whatever loser." Meg said grabbing his cup and tripping over them as she made her way out of the room.

"Thank youuuu" He slurred as she walked away.

"Who do I want next..." Lucifer said clicking his tongue and putting his head in his hands.

"You. Winchester... truth or dare?"

"Uh Truth." The boy next to Castiel mumbled.

Winchester...

Now he had a name.

"Ugh fine you all are no fun..." Luci said rolling his head. "Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender?"

Winchester's face flushed red as he looked down onto the floor.

"Uh no." He said back to him.

"No not yet." He then whispered afterwards.

No one was supposed to hear the "not yet" but Castiel did. It was barely audible, but he could make out the words, and as he heard them he felt a small flutter inside his chest knowing that Winchester wasn't all tough straight guy as he looked.

"Hmmm. Okay..." Lucifer said squinting his eyes at Winchester and then eyeballing everyone else around the circle.

Then they stopped on Castiel.

"Oooh I don't know how I didn't recognize you before! You're the other Novak! Gabe's brother... oh I love that kid. He knows how to party." He said smiling wickedly.

"Uh yeah." Castiel shifted awkwardly in his spot, feeling a little nauseous now from whatever Winchester gave him earlier.

"Let's see if it runs in the family." Luci smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Cas mumbled knowing that he could never handle telling the truth.

Lucifer reached over to the girl beside him and took the red cup from in front of her. He held it up to Castiel with a grin.

"I dare you to down this in 10 seconds." He said handing the cup over to him.

Cas took it with one hand and weighed the contents inside. The cup was almost halfway full with who knows what liquor inside.

"All of it?"

"Yes sweetie." Lucifer replied.

Castiel looked down at the cup again. He could do it... right? Who cares how much was in the cup, he already had a lot tonight what's one more drink?

Winchester leaned over towards him.

"Hey listen you don't have to if you don't..."

But Cas put the cup back against his lips, and took the first long gulp. And then the second. And the third.

And with a few seconds left, he tossed the cup down and put on his best game face.

"Is that the best you can do?" Castiel tilted his head.

"Daaaaamn." He heard Winchester draw out from beside him.

"Well shit. Gabe's gonna piss himself when he hears about this one." Luci shook his head laughing.

"Where is Gabe?" Cas mumbled out.

"Dunno. Lost him about an hour ago to some chick with dark hair." Lisa said from across the circle.

"Hah go figure." He said rolling his head back towards the ceiling. "He alwaaaysss does that."

"Hey Gabe Jr you want another one?" Meg said laughing as she came back into the room with Lucifer's drink in one hand and her own in another.

"I think he's had enough to drink." Winchester said putting his hand up.

"No no no not a drink this ones mine." She said clutching her cup to her chest. "I meant a truth or dare."

"Truth." Castiel said rocking back and forth, trying not to fall over.

He was paying too much attention to the words coming out of Meg's mouth, and not enough to himself to notice that he was falling backwards rather fastely.

But Winchester did.

He put his hand out to catch Cas before he hit the floor and then pulled him back up to a sitting position.

"Alright I think we're done."

"What?" Lisa questioned.

"I gotta get him out of here. He's had too much to drink. And I'm pretty sure gauging by this, he can't handle it like we can. That dare is gonna hit him any second." He said wrapping an arm around Castiel's torso, and pulling him upwards.

Winchester was standing up rather fast for Castiel's eyes to catch up, and he ended up falling into his shirt.

"Psssh yes I can." Cas said pushing himself up.

"Come on. You'll thank me later." He said stumbling with Cas along the doorway.

"Whatever."