41: dean+castiel

"You know I never pegged you of all people to be scared of spiders. Yesterday you were talking to the bees in the parking lot, what the hell Cas?"

"ITS FUCKING HUGE LOOK AT IT I DARE YOU!" Cas screamed from on top of the counter.

Dean peaked his head around the corner, into the shower. Cas watched him carefully from the edge of the counter top as he took off his shoe and smacked something. Castiel shrieked and jumped back into the sink, knocking over the soap bottle.

"Castiel. You are a child." Dean said shaking his head putting his shoe back on.

"Well I am technically older than you."

"What? No you're not..."

"Okay."

"What the fuuuuck?"

Castiel shrugged his shoulders and hopped off the counter, landing his bare feet on the white tile with a thud.

"Is the shower safe now?" He smiled up at Dean.

"Hmmm... I don't know, maybe I should stick around just in case..."

"If you insist..." He said pulling up at the corners of his shirt, as he turned towards the shower.

Cas threw Dean's tee shirt that he was wearing onto the floor and turned to face the doorway that Dean was now standing in, staring at Cas biting his lip.

"Okay either join me or get out, I'm not just gonna be stared at the whole time."

"Pleeease? You're just so..."

"No."

Dean tilted his head over and gave Cas a frown.

"Okay first of all, that's my thing. Second of all, I'm self conscious so don't stare at me. Third of all..."

"You're perfect."

"Aghhh Deaaaaan!" Castiel threw a towel at him smiling. "Stop it."

Dean caught the towel in his hands and smiled softly at Cas, leaning on the doorway.

"Okay okay sorry. I will leave you to take your shower princess."

"Thank youuuu."

"I get a rain check though." Dean called, closing the door.