59: dean

"Holy shit! They live here?" Castiel said running a hand through his hair as they parked behind a few other cars in front of Sam's house.

"It's just a rental Cas. And you've been here before remember."

"Yeah but it looks like it came out of a better homes and gardens magazine. And uh it was totally way too dark for me to see it before."

Dean laughed as he looked out the window at Sam's small little house. He had to admit... it was pretty cute. All the other times he had come over he never really noticed the flower beds in front of the porch, or the little stone walkway to the stairs, or even the small trees that bent over the garden. Cas was right.

"Come on, lets go." Dean said opening his door with a small squeak.

As he came around the front of the car, Cas was getting out of his side too, taking in the fresh air. Dean looked at him with a smile, watching as the sunlight hit his face, illuminating his deep blue eyes that contrasted against his trench coat, and almost perfectly matched his tie.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered coming up besides Castiel.

Cas looked up at him and smiled.

"If anyone asks, you're my boyfriend." Dean said taking Castiel's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers and holding him closer to his side.

"Really?"

"I um... unless you don't want to be." Dean mumbled starting their walk up the pathway.

"Uh hell yes I do." He replied, leaning his head against Dean's shoulder.

As they got to the door, Dean felt Cas tense up a little, wondering if he was going to pull away in front of people, but Dean gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and rang the doorbell.

From inside he could hear a fast pattering of feet, and then a girls voice yell "DEAAAAAN" from behind the door. Dean knew who it was before he even saw her.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" The redhead screamed opening the door quickly and jumping out into the porch.

Dean braced himself as she got closer. She ran into him with her arms out and was still jumping up and down and she closed her arms around Dean's shoulders.

"Hey Charlie." He smiled taking his hand away from Cas and wrapping it around her back instead.

Next to him, he heard Castiel take a deep breath from the loss of contact, to which he let go of Charlie and turned back to face him.

"Um Charlie, this is Castiel." Dean said quietly as he motioned towards Cas.

"Hi." Cas muttered with a smile.

Dean could sense he was excited and nervous all at the same time. But he also knew that he and Charlie would get along just fine.

"Castiel... hmm sounds a whole lot like Cas... who also sounds a whole lot like that guy Jess told me you were dating... hmmm... wonder if..." Charlie started rambling, smirking at Dean as he looked down at his feet blushing.

"Um yeah. Yeah this is Cas."

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Charlie screamed as she jumped to Cas and engulfed him in a hug too. "I can't believe Dean has a boyfriend, oh my god you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this..."

"Charlie don't choke him please. I kinda like him."

"Sorry, sorry. Hello Castiel, I'm Charlie. Would you like to come inside?" She said laughing as she let go of him.

"Uh yeah... yeah sure that'd be great." Castiel laughed back, following Charlie back inside the house.

Dean fell close behind them, closing the door as they entered the living room.