A New Home

We drove up to a nice little house the boys lived in. Nothing seemed odd about it, so I decided to trust them...for now.
"Now, I just want to let you know, we have two other roommates and we all have very different personalities. I'm not too sure how they'll react, but I'm sure they'll be fine with you staying here." Edd warned me before we entered.

He opened the door and we all stepped inside. As we walked in, I saw two other men on their red couch. One with brown, devil-shaped hair staring bored at the TV and one with ginger hair admiring himself in a mirror.
"Perfect." Edd mumbled to himself. "Matt! Tord! Can you come here?" Edd asked literally from behind them.
"But you're there. Why do you need us to stand up?" A norwegian vocie asked. Edd looked displeased. I rolled my eyes. I walked up the the TV and un-plugged it from the power-point, then, I walked over to the ginger-haired man and toke away his mirror.
"Hey!" Both men said in unison.
"Edd wanted you to go see him." I grabbed my pocket knife. "Go see him." I showed the blade of the small knife. Scared, I ginger-headed one got up a walked over to Edd.
"What are gonna do? Cut me?" The norwegin asked, unafraid.
"No. I was going to SLICE you and everything you own."
"Tough kid." He pat my head and walked over to Edd.

"Okay. First of all, Y/N, don't EVER do that again. Second of all, Tord, Matt, Y/N is our new roommate. We are all their new guardians which means we are all responsible for taking care of them."
"So...we're all their dad?" Tord asked.
"Yeah."
"And we all are responsible for them?"
"Y-Yeah. I said that."
"And where is she going to sleep?"
"Well, since we haven't got a room set up yet, she's going to have to sleep in someone else's room."
"Oh no, Edd. You don't have to do that, I can just sleep on the couch!" I refused to take one of the boys' rooms.
"I want you to be comfortable-"
"The couch is comfortable." Tord argued.
"That's not what I mean."
"Look, if you want her to be so comfortable, let her sleep in your room."
"But I haven't gotten around to cleaning it yet!"
"Well, she can't sleep with me or Matt."
The boys all paused glancing at each other.
"TOM!" There was silence and then the sound of feet walking along the ground.
"What?" Tom asked.
"Y/N's going to have to sleep in your room."
"What?! Why?"
"They can't sleep in anyone else's." Tom rolled his "eyes".
"Fine..."