Sleep

SHORT CHAPTER

I could tell that Tom was displeased that I had to sleep in his room. I believe it was because he liked his "alone time", as people call it. Wearing one of Edds' cola-smelling hoodies, I was lead to the room Tom called his own. While everyone else was preparing for bed or nightly activities, I grabbed a spare blanket a pillow and set up my bed beside Toms' and lied down, facing the black abyss under the bed. As I began to sleep, heard footsteps down the hall. "I know I'm not glad that you're sleeping in here, but I'm not cruel." Tom said, "Besides, Edd would kill me if he saw you sleeping on the floor." He lifted me off the floor and placed me in his bed.
"Welp...night kid." He lied down on the bed I had made before.
"No, Tom, you can sleep in your bed. It's fine. It really isn't an issue." I denied to take his bed.
"Y/N, you're not going to sleep on the floor, Edd-"
"I don't care what Edd said, I not taking your bed!"
"Well then," Tom Put his head on the edge of the bed, "Would you prefer if we shared the bed? That way we're both comfortable and I don't get Edd angry." I thought about this for a second, then nodded. He got up and into the bed. "Okay, night Y/N." I hugged Tom, feeling him tense up but soon relax.
"Night Tom."