the fight

It was a normal day for me I was walking to class like I always do when a girl slammed me against a locker I tried to ignore her but she held me against the locker.
" What do you want!" I yelled out now irritated.
" For you to back off bitch!"
" What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled now pissed off.
" Jason !, He's mine!"
" I don't know what you're talking about" I Sayed trying to leave before I slapped that bitch.
" He keeps on staring at you I know something happened you, little whore!"
That's when I lost it I pulled my hair in a bun and threw off my glasses.
I pushed her off of me and slammed her head into the ground over and over.
Everyone gathering around me cheering me on.
She hit my jaw I started to bleed she keep hitting me but I didn't care I was used to it.
I slammed her head to the ground and then the principal pulled me away. then I spit blood out of my mouth
Turned to the girl on the ground crying and bleeding.
" Call me I whore one more time I dare you to look at yourself all you do is go around to get in any guys pants you can your the whore!" I Yelled as I was dragged to the office.
" So miss brezz you attacked another student and beat her down?"
" Damn straight !, I'm sick of dealing with that bitch anyway" I yell out
Thoughts: I'm done pretending to be perfect I'm done being the good girl that fake role is over!
The principal looked at me shocked
" Miss brezz! That's out of hand a month of detention both lunch and after school!"
Thoughts: good I don't wanna get beat by my dad anyway at least I have a break.
" Fine by me !"
" You start today room 33"
" Yeah, Yeah whatever....."
I walk out and bump into that girl I beat up earlier Sasha ... I glare at her and she runs away ...
~At luch~
I walk to room 33 and open the door and see...