going home

*Third persons p.o.v*
Luna and Jason melted into the kiss Luna's arms gently around Jason's neck. they pulled apart a bit startled from knocking on the door, Jason slowly stood up walking to the door as Luna sat on the bed touching her lips blushing. Jason opened the door to see a man drunk as hell with a bottle in his hands.
"I'm looking for my daughter Luna" the man slurred out mixing and rambling his words. Luna recognized his voice she hid in the closet breathing heavily.

* Luna's p.o.v*
I hid in the closet breathing heavily I recognized that voice it was my father...I started trembling in fear I had to go home he was going to beat me I felt my cheeks realizing I was crying I covered my mouth trying to stay silent. The closet opened I fell to the ground and tryed blocking my face still trembling in fear and crying I felt arms around me it was Jason he whispered sweet nothings in my ears until I calmed down my dad had left and I was safe in Jason's arms soon after theses thoughts sleep over took me.

*Jason's p.o.v*
I opened the door and saw a man he smelled horrible I could tell he was absolutely drunk "I'm looking for my daughter, Luna." He said I looked to see Luna was gone I knew she hid in the closet I told him smile haven't seen her and he left I shut and locked my door and walked to the closet I opened it and Luna fell out she was scared, trembling, crying I wrapped my arms around her and held her close whispering sweet nothings in her ear until she calmed down and soon she was fast asleep in my arms.