attempted suicide

Author's note: ok this has a lot of bad Lange and depression in it read at own risks you have been warned

~~lunch ~~
I walk to room 33 swing the door open to see.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jason....
"Ugh, that's it I'm leaving.... " I turn around to walk out but am stopped by the teacher  " um excuse me but..... your in my way "  I yell out as I slide past the teacher.
" Hey get back here" she yells out
" Have fun in detention bitches!" I  yell as I flip of the teacher and run in the bathroom put my hair down and then walk out the teacher from detention was in front of me.
" Damnit!"
" So Ms. brezz ready to come back?"
That's when I had it I stood my ground and I snapped...
" Don't You Ever CALL ME BREEZ AGAIN! AND FUCK OFF!!!"  I run off as the students stare at me all shocked and confused...
" They don't understand... I can't be perfect anymore I can't..." I started crying I couldn't stop my tears I hide behind the bleachers and I pulled out a knife....
" I hate you,  dad... I hate being like this.." she puts the knife to her wrists and cuts them the blood begins to rush out... " Now it's over... No more being perfect... It's over..." My eyes begin to close my vision becomes blurry a fall to the ground....
" Luna!, Luna, Luna!!! Why would you do this why Luna..." He cries out pulling me up to his chest and then I pass out he brings me to the hospital ...
~ beep, beep, beep....~
Thinking: what happened where am I what is that sound am I dead?
I open my eyes and see I'm in a hospital bed " h...o..w? Am I still alive .." I start to cry and then I see a boy Walk twards me no... It was Jason..
" J..a..s..o..n?"
He ran to me and pulled me in a hug I put my face on his shoulder crying my heart out...
" Why would you do that Luna you could have died!"
" Because I want to die," I say I look down at my wrists and then I look up at Jason.
" Is he here?"
" Who Luna?"
" Is my dad here?!?"
" No..."
" O..k..a..y... G..o..o..d " I stuttered
" Why did you save me?" He looked down and then back up at Luna.
" Because... I....love you..."

~ ~author note~: ok so I warned you about the Language so ya can't blame me ok bye untell next time~~