outburst

lunas pov:

" because I love you..." he said I frozen in shock I couldn't even talk. 

"what did you just say?" I ask in disbelief of the words he spoke. 

" I said I love you" I shook my head 

" you love me? no... I'm not perfect Jason I'm far from perfect I just tried to fucking kill myself!"

" luna i-" I cut off his sentence.

" you just wanted to use the old me,  that's not me it's not how I feel" before I knew it my eyes become watery and I'm crying.

" do you think its easy for me?" I managed to say between my sobs.  I felt the tears become heavier and before I knew it his arms were wrapped around me and I was crying in his chest.

Jason's Pov:  

" I said I love you" she shook her head I knew she didn't believe me.

" you love me? , no...., I'm not perfect Jason I just tried to fucking kill myself" she yelled her voice became weaker.

" luna i-" before I could finish she cut me off in my sentence.

" you just wanted to use the old me, that's not how  I feel" she tried to yell but her voice became weak it was a faint whisper, I looked up at her her eyes became watery and then she was crying. 

" do you think its easy for me?" she said between her sobs she begins to cry heavier I cant take it I wrap my arms around her and she cries into my chest.  

" Shhh, its ok I am here"    I whisper in her ear as a stroke her brown hair.

" do you really care Jason?" she asks me looking up with her hazel brown eyes they are red from crying.

"of course I care luna"  she calms down in my arms and falls asleep. 

" I do love you Luna" I whisper in her ear.