confession [ might edit sorry its so short]

Luna's pov:

I began to calm down and soon fell asleep in his arms, I woke up in a different bed I looked around and then realized I was no longer in the hospital, I started to panic untell I felt someone's arms around my waste I turned to see Jason holding on to me sound asleep  "he is so adorable" I realized what I just said and looked at him again my heart begin to beat faster and faster remembering the words he told me yesterday " he loves me..?" I questioned I began running my fingers through his hair " so soft.." I gently kissed his forehead my emotions confused me at first but then I knew how I felt "I love you too Jason" i said in a soft low voice.

jason's pov:

I woke up to luna running her fingers through my hair it felt amazing I felt so relaxed I keep my eyes closed hoping she won't stop and then I hear her mumble under her breath " so soft.." I slightly blush but I don't think she noticed then she gently kisses my forehead my heart beats faster and faster as  she says in a soft low voice " I love you too Jason" i open my eyes and jump on top of her light blush covered her rosy cheeks my heart beating faster and faster as I leaned closer to her and gently kissed her lips shortly after she kissed back and we both melted into the kiss.