the next morning

*Luna's POV*
My eyes slowly fluttered open, The events which had taken place the night before flooded back into my mind.

I looked over at Jason,  I couldn't help but smile. I started playing with his hair scratching his scalp gently.

“mmmm~“ jason purred out not wanting it to stop any time soon.

“are you awake? “ I asked in a low voice as I moved my hand away.  His eyes opened and he pulled me closer. 

“mhm... “ he said lowly I kissed his forehead gently. 

“thank you for yesterday“ I said low flinching when he touched my cheek gently.

“Luna... “ he pulled me closer looking into my eyes.

*jasons POV*

I woke up to the feeling of Luna's hand playing with my hair and gently scratching my scalp.

  I found myself purring, it felt so good  But then, she stopped. 

“are you awake“ she asked in a, low voice.

“Mhm... “ I reply.

“Luna...“ I said low as I pulled her closer looking into her eyes.

“yes? “ she asked as she looked into my eyes.

“can I kiss you? “ she smiled and blushed a bit.

“i-if you want... “ she replied,  I pulled her closer to me. 

“your adorable when  you blush“ my comment made her blush even more. I leaned in inches away from her lips.

“I'll always protect you“ I said softly as I pressed are lips together giving her a sweet gentle kiss before pulling away.