>3<

((Save the music For later guys!!))

"Are you okay My Boy..." Said All Might. "I'm Okay, Really All Might..." Izuku Looked up and smiled at All Might. They were walking the Cleared beach. All Might Brought out Izuku to talk to him, But He didn't have the words to say anything.

>DEKU POV<

I put on a fake smile. All Might Smiled back. 'He bought it.' "If you say so...Would you Like stay with me while they fix the house?" All Might asked. I thought about it. "It's Alright. I'll ask a relative of mine if I could stay with them." All Might Nodded. "Will you Still be attending school?" I Nodded. "Yes. I will...Anyways I got to get going..." I turned around and walked opposite direction. I looked behind me slightly to see All Might walking away. I let out a sigh of relief and made my way to the Bar. 'Honestly, They are still pretending I don't know that They are villains.' I reached the door to the bar Opened it. "Tomura?" He was suddenly grabbed and held in the air. "The Hell?" an intimidating, muscular man who walks with a distinct hunch, has black hair and wears it in a messy fashion that would drape over his face if not for his headband and mask. Izuku's Green Eyes met With the Man's Blood Red eyes. "Who are you?" The Man Questioned. "I Should Be saying that to you." Izuku Narrowed his eyes. "You Look Familiar..." I said. His Eyes Widened. "A-Are you..." Stain Finished His Sentence. "The Hero Killer, Stain." My jaw dropped. I opened my mouth to scream but a 4-Fingered Hand Blocked it. I looked at the hand and followed the arm to its Owner. "Damn It Kid. I Don't Wanna Hear your Screaming It hurts my Ears..." Tomura Scratched his neck in Frustration. "And Stain. let the Boy Go." Stain Looked towards Tomura and glared at him. "Whatever." He Set me down. "Th-Thanks..." I said quietly to Tomura."You need to Learn how to defend yourself. We'll start training after you Meet Him." Tomura turned around and motioned me to follow.'Him?' I dusted myself off and Followed him into a dark room with one T.V in the middle. "Sensei. I brought Him." Tomura said Kneeling to the T.V. "Ah. Izuku. Come Here." The T.V Switched on revealing a man whose face seems to be made entirely of scar tissue, extending from above his upper lip and covering his entire head and the back of his neck, he had no visible nose, ears, hair, or eyes. I noticed He had various tubes sticking out of his neck and jaw, presumably to help with breathing. I stepped Forward Timidly. "A-Ah...Y-Yes...?"

"I'm Sure you're aware that We are Villains."

"I've Known for awhile Now...Tomura And Everyone else was... Uh... Kinda Bad at Hiding it..." I said Flinching when I felt Tomura's Death Glare on me. The Man in the T.V Chuckled. "I haven't Introduced myself yet. How rude of me. I...Am All For One. The Real leader Of The Villain League." I quickly knelt Down. "O-Oh. I-I'm Terribly Sorry! I-I...Hum...Izuku Midoriya." I was at Lost for words. I heard His Chuckle once more It was Music to my ears. "It's Okay Izuku Get Up." I Get up dusting off my pants. "I have a Mission For you Izuku. I have Been Told you are attending the school where All Might Resides...U.A, Am I correct?" I flinched at The mention of All Might and My school but I Replyed anyways. "Yes. That Is Correct."

"I want you to Be our Spy. I want you to report to me Every Saturday Morning."

"Yes, Sir." He Bowed to the T.V "Also Izuku," I Looked up. "Yes?" "Call Me Sensei." Izuku stood straight up. "Yes. Sensei." "Dismissed." I turned around and made my way out of the Darkroom. I opened the door and stood there, My eyes Slowly Adjusted to the light from the bar. "Finally Out I See." I Narrowed my eyes to look at who was talking.

>3RD Person<

"Yeah. When Did you get Out of the room?" Tomura Rolled his Eyes. "When you two started talking obviously...Also, When Did you Find Out we were Villains." Izuku looked confused. "The News?" He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. (Which It was.)"...Anyways. Since you Met Sensei, Let's Start on your Combat Skills. What is your Quirk?" Izuku Hesitated a bit. "Well?" "its one for all..." Izuku Mumbled. "I Can't Hear You. Speak Up!" Tomura yelled, Clearly Annoyed. "It's One For All," Izuku said Looking at Tomura. The Sound Of glass Breaking was heard. "One For All?!" Kurogiri Screeched. Izuku Looked to Kurogiri Whose Eyes were widened in shock. The Younger Boy's Head Drifted to Tomura Who had a Crazed smile On his Face. Tomura started to chuckle. "No way. I don't Believe you. If This Is A joke I Will Kill you." He Turned serious. Izuku Flinched at the sudden change of Tone. Izuku Powered up One For all In his Left arm. "I am The successor Of One For All." He proceeded to Use Full Cowl. Green Electricity Formed around him. "This is Just Perfect." Izuku began to power down. "We have the successor Of One for All." Tomura started chuckling which turned into a Maniacal laughter. "Let's get you To the training room." We walked down a Hallway, Passing a few doors until we came to a stop. "Go in." Tomura Commanded. Izuku Nodded and Proceeded to do just that. It was a Very Spacious room, With Dummy's Lined up at the east side of the room, Weapons on the west side. "Toga Should be coming in a little bit. Go do whatever..." Izuku nodded and immediately went to a set of daggers on a weapon rack. He ran his fingers along its cold surface. The door creaked open Revealing Toga and a Guy with Patches underneath his eyes and neck. "Toga? Who is that?" I said setting the knife down. "He's A Friend Of mine!" She pulled Dabi Closer to Izuku. He looked down upon the Izuku and held out his Hand. "Dabi, I'll be helping Toga Train you." Izuku hesitantly took it. "I-Izuku. A pleasure to meet you." Dabi Grabbed Izuku's Arm and flipping him over His head. "Get Better Reflexes Kid." Thus Began some Hardcore Training