>6<

Team A: Midoriya and
Todoroki
VS.
Team D: Uraraka and Bakugou

Team C: Iida and Denki
VS.
Team F: Kirishima and Mina

" THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE TEAM F VERSUS TEAM C!" All might laughed, holding up the two lettered balls. "TEAM C WILL PLAY AS THE HEROES, WHILE TEAM F WILL PLAY AS THE VILLAINS..." All might said, showing them the building. He explains the goals of each team. "VILLAINS WILL DEFEND THEIR BOMB AND WAIT UNTIL THE TIMER IS DONE. HEROES WILL HAVE TO DO THE OPPOSITE. THEY MUST GET RID OF THE BOMB, OR TOUCH IT, TO WIN."

Izuku crossed his arms and looked up at the screen. 'Is this right? Should I be helping them? Who am I kidding, why am I helping them in the first place?' Feeling a bit uneasy, Izuku sighed, letting his mind wander off. 'How did I come to like them so much? What caused me to follow them? ... I need to report them! I know where their base i-' A sharp pain was felt on his neck. He let's out a grunt and hit the spot that was stung. "Ow...What was that?" He mumbled, rubbing the spot he hit. After a few seconds of checking, he felt nothing. The green-haired boy shrugged it off and focused on the fight. His previous thoughts pushed to the back of his mind.

KIRISHIMA AND MINA:
VILLIANS

IIDA AND DENKI:
HEROES

Currently, Kirishima and Mina decided to split up. Mina was chosen to fend off Iida and Denki somehow and Kirishima was standing guard at the bomb.

Mina stalked the halls, looking around for the Running hero. "Gosh...Where are they?" She asked, sighing a bit. As if on cue, she heard footsteps coming closer to her. "I heard someone talk here." Iida's voice rang, his foot steps and Denki's foot steps getting louder as they turned the corner. "Iida, you- AH!" The somewhat stupid alien had used her quirk on Denki, his shoes melting into the ground.  "My shoes!"

Meanwhile Midoriya slapped his forehead out of pure disappointment. 'Why in the world would she go for Denki's shoes when she could go for Iida's shoes, which his quirk depends on his feet. What the actual hell.'

"Hehe. I got yo-" "Sorry about this Ashido-San!" "Wha-" Ashido's comment was interrupted by Iida using Recipro Burst to knock her into the wall. Mina was out cold. "She'll be okay, Right?" Denki asked, looking at the fallen "Villain" then at Tenya. "Of course,  if she doesn't wake up before we find the bomb, we'll carry her to the nurses office. But we should get going! Time is of the essence!" Iida said, doing weird gestures while walking away. "Alright." Denki trailed behind Tenya before Iida made him go doen a separate hall. "If one of us finds the bomb, we will contact each other over the ear piece. Got it?" Denki nodded and running doen the hall.

Minues later, Denki had found the bomb and Ejiro. "Hey buddy!" Denki called out to him, waving. "Tenya! I found the bomb!" He said into the earpiece. "Level? I don't think i'll make it in time...My engines still aren't working..." Tenya paused. "Did you just greet the Villain?"

Midoriya sighed and turned away, clearly having a hard time watching this match. Bakugou looked at him and growled, feeling something off from his childho- No. Enemy...

"3 MINUTES REMAINING!" All might said into the mic, looking at the screen.

"I'm on level 5. Get here as quick as you can, I'll try and get the bomb while you are on your way!" Denki said, forming electricity in his palm. "Alright buddy... Dodge THIS!" Denki rubbed his hands together and created friction. He then blasted it outwards to Ejiro, accidentally using full power. "AH!" Ejiro said, ducking down. The electricity flys over Red riot and proceeds to hit the bomb, leaving a mark. "Dude! You could have killed both of us if it was a real bomb!" "Yeeee!" A retar- ahem. A short circuited Denki says, throwing out a thumbs up sign and walking aimlessly in the room.

Midoriya snickered lowly at the sight. 'This is so sad....Its unbearable.' Jiro was dying of holding in her laughter in the back of the room as Momo was patting her back.

"Yee." "I guess Mina didn't get to take down Tenya..." Ejiro thought out loud, sitting down at the base of the Bomb. Meanwhile, Tenya ran quickly up stairs and finally made it to level.

"RECIPRIO BURST!" Tenya's voice rang into the room as a huge dust cloud slapped Ejiro's face.  "Wai-" "THE HERO TEAM WINS!" All mights voice interuppted, smiling onto the Mic. "NOW THE NEXT TEAMS WILL BE TEAM A VERSUS TEAM D!"

Midoriya shot Kacchan a look before continuing his way to the training building. "Tch. He's acting weird." Bakugou muttered under his breath. "He has...Ever since his Mother- Uhm...." Uraraka fell short on words, not wanting to Disrespect anyone. "Whatever, I'm going to beat his ass amd show him who's on top." (no homo.)

Somewhere else in the room . . .

A girl in a U.A uniform stowed away a gun into her holster on her side and walked outside the room. She glided two fingers to a ear piece and gave a lustful and pointed teeth smile to the body of the same girl in the back of the school. "Shiga-San~ I shot him with it~" 'Good. He'll conform to our way of thinking in no Time...Once he gets out of school, Bring him. We'll get physical if he fails to think the same way...' Shigaraki's raspy voice rang from the ear piece. "But Shiga-San! I have a date this afternoon! Can you get Dabi-Kun to get him?" 'A Date? What the actual hell. Who would want-' Tomura sighed deeply over the mic. 'Fine. Whatever.' "Yayyy!~ Thank you Shiga-San!~"

At the Villain Bar...

"Your game over screen is due...All Might..." Shigaraki laughed, staring at the torn piece of a picture of All Might in his muscular form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait and Sorry for leaving a cliff hanger...I wanted to separate the battle ;^-^ The battle might be short because I can't write battles for the life of me Lol.

Thank you guys for Supporting me! It really helps, Even though I barely seem to be doing any work.

I wrote the rest of the story at like 1 in fhe morning Ripp. -1HelluvaM4id