>8<

Izuku's body stood eerily still as he visited the subconscious of his mind. "What the fuck?" Bakugou yelled, wiping off the trickling blood from his face. "What is he going to hit me and not do anything afterward?!?" Bakugou screamed angrily, walking up to the standing body. "FUCKING DEKU. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON." Bakugou rose a fist and aimed to punch him in the face.

A gloved hand stopped his attack and squeezed hard on his knuckles. "Izuku isn't here right now." The monotone voice said, tilting his head.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A feeling of anxiety washed over Bakugou like an ocean wave crashing down on shore. 'Shit.....' His feet left the floor and was thrown up into the air by Midoriya-- No... That isn't him... Who even is he? Bakugou felt the air from his lungs leave him quickly as he was greeted by the stone floor. Katsuki flipped to his knees and began shaking and coughing. "Pathetic." The person inhabiting Midoriya looked down on the hero with dead eyes. "You deserve everything I do to you..." He stepped on the hero with immense force. "It's interesting and satisfying to have you beneath my feet. Don't you think... Midoriya?" He said, applying more pressure.

"K-KAACHAN!!" Midoriya screamed, quickly getting up from the chair. "Sit. Down." Ordered the entity on the chair. "How can I when- Ack!" A chain wrapped around Izuku's neck and pulled him back as if he was a rabid dog aiming to kill something. "Honestly! How could you not find satisfaction in this? The one who-" "Shut up!" Midoriya choked out, tears gathering at the corner of his eyes. "Why would I find twisted satisfaction in hurting someone I know, I CARE ABOUT?! ... I get it, he made my life a living hell from Kindergarten straight up to Middle school, But that only made me fight harder and be better! Now leave him alone!"

(Let's just call Dark!Midoriya "Deku")

Deku stood and walked over to Izuku with the same dead eyes as the physical Midoriya. Yet his mouth was twisted to one of amusement. "Ah!~ How sentimental!~ How ... Heroic! I can't expect any less from the heir of One for All." Deku laughed, clutching his stomach. "Hah!...Too bad your opinion doesn't matter." His laughing nature gone from his face and replaced with the same expression as before. Deku looked through the eyes of physical Midoriya, choking a struggling Katsuki.

He began landing punches on Bakugou and later pulled him close and whispered into his ear: "Seems he doesn't agree~ Isn't that nice...? Hm?~ He's still caring after all these years of you being a huge egotistical asshat!" He pulled back and landed one more punch, knocking out the barely conscious peer. "How was that for a show...?" He felt a grin making its way onto his face as he picked himself up and began walking away from the scene. "Oh man, Imagine everyone's face as they watched me beat him to a pulp. Shocked I bet." He mumbled, messing with his green tinted hair.

"Young Midoriya." All Might's voice rang out. "I had given you the warning to stop, and you have failed to comply. I am greatly disappointed. I understand your mother ha-" Midoriya looked at him with those normal big green eyes. "A-All Might! I-I'm sorry! I-" He choked on his tears and collapsed. "They made me... I-I couldn't-..." All might sensed his distress and walked over to him and knelt, leaving a big hand on his small shoulder. "We will talk about this later, Midoriya. To the principles office. Now." Midoriya bit his bottom lip then turned away from the scene. 'Its obviously my fault...no one could read my mind and understand what I just went through. Who am I calling Katsuki "Pathetic" I should be saying that to myself...' Midoriya stood before principle Nedzu's door and backed away. 'If I go in there, I'll surely get kicked out and deemed insane...! But if I don't that'll put me in an even more tough situation...' Midoriya though, slowly bringing back his mumbling habit. "What do I do? Runaway? But I want to be a hero..." "Perhaps you should go in, Mr. Midoriya!" Nezu's happy go lucky voice rang out to the Greenette. "UWAH! P-P-PRINCIPLE NEZU!!" Midoriya jumped, startled by the principles voice. "Haha! Yes! That's me!" The mouse chirped sipping his tea. "And it seems you're in trouble! Surprising, yet not. Hehe. Inyou go, Mr. Midoriya!" Izuku awkwardly laughed as he walked in and took a seat in front of the desk. "So! What brings you here? Hmmm..? Ah, clearly you are in grave trouble! Who sent you here?" "Mr. All Might." Izuku meekly replied as Nedzu sat down and placed his teacup on the desk. "Oh? What did you do? Clearly, he likes you the most out of everyone? So why did he send his favorite student here?" Nezu intertwined his little paws together, still keeping that content smile.