>4<

"Deku?" A Feminine voice called out, Which belonged to Uraraka. Izuku Turned to Uraraka With a confused face. "Yes, Uraraka?" Uraraka smiled. "You're a voice is beautiful! What song was that?" Izuku blushed at the compliment. "It was Animals...found it on Youtube..." He rubbed the Nape of his neck chuckling awkwardly. Uraraka Was still Concerned and was about to repeat the question everyone always said to him. "Are you Su-" Izuku slammed his fist on the desk which made everyone jump in the room. "IM..." He breathed in then out. "I'm Okay Uraraka...I want to be alone right now..." He rested his head facing away from Uraraka. "I'm Sorry Deku...I really am..." Uraraka began to walk towards Iida, But not without hearing the quiet sniffles of Izuku. Uraraka Felt bad making her friend cry. "Midoriya Is strong...I'm Sure he'll make it through..." Class began and Uraraka kept looking at Deku writing things down. "In case anyone forgot, We'll Be going to Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Spoke Aizawa. "D-Do You Think I-It'll Belike Last Time??" Izuku said. Aizawa looked to Izuku. "This Year, We've upgraded security." "When Will This Be?" Aizawa Sighed. "It'll Be next Month. Any more Questions?" "W-Well-" He didn't wait For a reply. "Okay Good. Dismissed." He went back to sleep on the floor as everyone began to file out of the classroom. "Hey, Deku! I-I'm Sorry About Earlier...W-Would You to Like to eat with me and Iida?"Izuku turned to look to at her. "Of Course. But I Forgot Something at my Relatives house. I was Just About to call them...But I'll Meet you guys there." He said Pulling out his phone. "Excuse me." He walked past Uraraka.

"Hey Kurogiri." He Said Sitting down, And began eating. "What?!?" He Choked on his Sandwich. "I said Did You Find any Girls Yet?" The Phone Said. "IT'S MY FIRST DAY KUROGIRI!!" Izuku had a Red tint on his cheeks. "A-Anyways...I have to go." He said his Farewell to Kurogiri. The mist man Chuckled and did the same. Izuku Hung up and sighed. "Never Calling Him anymore..." Izuku looked at his phone. "YOUNG MIDORIYA! THERE... YOU... ARE!" All Might yelled, pointing to the greenette. "AHH!" Izuku screamed. "A-All M-Might!! Wh-What Do you need?" All Might deflate. "Uh...I'd Like to discuss something with you
...And Have Lunch together?" Yagi pulled out a lunch pail with The School Motto on it. 'Plus Ultra!' 'I need to Gather Information. And He's my Best shot.' Izuku Smiled and nodded. "Sure All Might." The Skinny man Gave him a Thumbs Up and Motioned him to follow. "So, Midoriya...I May have Looked up these Relatives of yours...And Found nothing." All Might said opening an Empty Break Room. Izuku Tensed up. "Wh-What Do You M-M-Mean All Might?" All Might took a seat on the couch, While Izuku took a Seat across from him. "What I Mean Is...I Don't Think They Are Who They Really Are." 'Oh No...' All Might continued. "Midoriya...I want you To bring them to school tomorrow. We'll Sort this predicament out. This All For your safety just knows that..." Izuku Nodded. "I Understand All Might." 'They'll Find Out...They'll Find Out...And It's My First day Back!!' Izuku lowered his head. "A-All Might...I'm Not Feeling Too Well Right now...C-can I Use to the restroom..." Toshinori Looked at him Worriedly. "Of Course Young Midoriya...I Understand After Finding out Who You've been Living with Maybe Imposters." Izuku Closed his eyes and turned away. "Y-Yeah..." He opened the door and walked to the restroom. "This might end badly..." 'But I'm Sure I'll Power through...' He Clenched his Fist Together In DETERMINATION. ((Haa...Did you catch that reference?))

Izuku returned to All Might And Excused himself. It was Long, But he Made it through the Day. Izuku was in his history class. The bell Rang and He began to get up and leave but was stopped by Uraraka, Todoroki, And Iida. "Deku!" Uraraka Called out. He turned to Uraraka, Who Tackled him in a hug. "Deku! We Didn't see you at lunch!" Izuku Chuckled a bit. "Y-Yeah...All Might Wanted to Have Lunch and Talk to me about something." Izuku looked down. "What Was It?" Asked Todoroki. "It's Nothing. I Have to go Home guys..." The Three exchanged glances. "Do You want us to walk you home?" Izuku Shook his head. "It's Alright...I'll Ask my guardians to come pick me up." He Smiled. "Bye Guys!" They said their Farewells.

Izuku turned into an Empty Alleyway. "I said I wasn't Going to Call Him Yet here I Am, About to call Him..." He Dialed Kurogiri. "Hey Kurogiri...Could you-" He was thrown to the wall by some thugs.

Kurogiri looked at his phone. "Izuku? Could You What?" He heard Struggling on the other side of the line. "Izuku??" He said Worriedly. "Fu- DELAWARE SMASH!" A heavy Thud was heard. "Damn It...My Phones Cracked!! Hello? Kurogiri??" Kurogiri yellow eyes widened. "Kurogi-" "I am Here Izuku." A Grunt was heard in the background. "Stay The Fuck Down Unless you wanna end up Like Your Friend over there!" Kurogiri was Surprised. "Actually...Kurogiri...This May be a Weird question, Do you need a Human?" Kurogiri thought about it. "Yes. We do Need One." "Great. I have one right now. Could You send a portal My way?" Kurogiri grunted in approval. Kurogiri looked at Izuku Location and sent a portal to said Spot. Izuku's Green hair appeared first them the rest of him. He was Quite bloody. The Next person was being dragged, Equally as Bloody. The portal Closed, and The bloody Teenager fell on the floor breathing hard. Kurogiri looked at him. 'Wow. I didn't think he had the Guts to to kill others.' Izuku's Face turned a light green. 'Spoke too Soon...' The Greenette covered his mouth and ran to the nearest trash can. Kurogiri shook his head in disappointment, but a light chuckle escaped his Non-existent mouth. Izuku moved back after releasing what he had ate that day. "K-Kurogiri..." He Said Weakly. "Yes?" "All Might...He...He Has Suspicion of you guys...He wishes to See you or anyone who is housing me in person." Kurogiri wasn't surprised about this. He knew full well this would occur. "I'm Not Surprised Izuku....I'm Glad I was prepared for this," Kurogiri said removing The Armor on his neck. Due to this action, His Quirk surrounding his body Disappeared. Izuku's Eyes widened in shock. "No Way..."

Gawd...Where am I going with this?? Am I rushing it??? Tried to do a cliffhanger... Failed attempt? Maybe, Maybe not. hehe. Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter at least.

Ciao!~