>5<

The song isn't related to the story I just wanted to share it with you guys because why not?

3rd Person

The Quirk Dispersed, revealing a lightly tanned young man with black hair and glasses. His face looked baby soft. A smirk was placed upon his face. "I predicted they would become suspicious of us so I felt It was appropriate to do this." He walked over to Izuku and Knelt down. "I'll be attending the meeting with All Might, When Will this Be?" Izuku stumbled over his words. "I-Tomr-Tmos..." The younger one was in absolute shock. Kurogiri narrowed his eyes, Bonking Izuku On his head. "Take a moment to Think, Stupid." Izuku followed the older man's words and cleared his throat. "He wants to meet you Tomorrow." The Elder man Nodded. "Alright. Head upstairs and Go take a shower, You reek of blood." The Mention of Blood made Izuku wanna hurl again, but he refused to and left to his room. Kurogiri let out a sigh, and put on his piece of metal.

The Following Day...

Izuku was biting his nails as he walked through U.A's Gates. Kurogiri Patted his back silently reminding he was there for him. Kirishima walked over to the two. "Hey Deku!" Izuku jumped. "Oh...H-Hi Kirishima..." Kirishima's smile widened. "Who Is He?" Nodding his head towards Kurogiri. "That Is none of yo-" Izuku Coughed loudly. "Heh. Sorry,I have a small Cold, He's...He's My caretaker..." Kirishima nodded. "The Names Kirishima! Pleasure to meet you...Uh..." " Mr.Kurogiri." "Pleasure to Meet you Mr.Kurogiri!!" He lent out a hand. The Older man glared down at him with disgust. Izuku Immediately noticed this and put his hand over Kirishima's stretched out arm, Slowly lowering it. "Heh...Yes. Mr.Kurogiri here doesn't Like touching "Foreign Objects" For various reasons..." He said adding Air Quotes To 'Foreign Objects' "So He's A Clean Freak?" Kirishima Said tilting his head a bit. "Tch" An Anime Tick appeared on Kurogiri. "Hahaha...A-Anyways We Must get Going. See you In Class Kirishima!!" He grabbed Kurogiri's hand dragging him To All Might's Office. "Izuku. You Have Idiotic Friends." Izuku Chuckled. "Heh. I Know But that's why I love them." Izuku smiled at memories with his friends. Then Frowned at how they would react to finding out he is working with Villains. 'Would  they hate me? Well of course they would, especially if your a spy leaking information to The League of Villains Leader, All for One...' "Izuku. Is something wrong? You stopped." Kurogiri said Kicking Izuku out of his thoughts. "No I'm Okay." Turning to Kurogiri with a bright smile. Kurogiri looked at him Unconvinced, but decided not to press on. They continued down the hall for a bit and Stopped at a door. "Here we are." Izuku Gulped and knocked on the door. "A-All Might?" "Come In Young Midoriya." A Bold Voice said. Izuku was sweating an ocean. He put his hand on the door knob, only to slip and hit the door itself. Kurogiri Facepalmed. "Midoriya? Are you alright?" The door opened revealing All Might. "Fan....Fantastic All Might..." The Fallen boy said getting up, holding his nose. "How about you go to the restroom and fix your problem..." Kurogiri suggested. "Y-Yeah...I'll try to come back as soon as possible..." Izuku turned around and headed to the bathroom. "Lets Get This Started shall we?" Kurogiri said turning to All Might as soon as the younger boy was out of sight. "Yes. Let's." All Might said stepping aside to let Kurogiri Pass.

All Might sat down, Kurogiri doing the same. "It Is a pleasure the meet you..." "Mr.Kurogiri." "Thank you." The Other nodded. "The pleasure is all Mine." Kurogiri Said. All Might Nodded. "As you may have heard,I am a teacher at U.A, And I really worry for your nephew, Izuku, So I checked to verify if he was living in the correct household and not with a bunch of Villains." Kurogiri inwardly Chuckled. 'How Ironic. He is living with Villains.' "Though when I checked if he had any Relatives it showed up as Nothing. Would you please explain this?" "Ah, Yes. My family and I recently moved here from America...We have yet to Verify that we moved here." ((Is that how it works??? I really don't know...yolo -1HM)) "Ah. That Explains a lot." The Buff man Released a relieved sigh. "Thank you Mr. Kurogiri." All Might Paused before continuing. "I Think of Izuku as a Son...I want him to grow up and live the life he has always wanted, To be a Hero." Kurogiri Flinched at the mention of 'Hero'. Izuku walked in and looked at the two. "We're already Finished Izuku. Let's get going." Kurogiri said Getting up. "I'm Terribly Sorry but Izuku Must get to class. Though, You are Free to walk him there." All Might said smiling wider. (If that was possible...) Kurogiri Nodded. "Come on. show me to your Class Izuku." He smiled and nodded, opening the door. "Take good care of him." All Might said Waving to The Young man leaving. "I Will." Kurogiri said turning slightly and smiling. That Smile dropped as soon as he turned around. "Come On!" Izuku said Gripping Kurogiri's hand and pulling him Down the hall. "O-Okay! Slow down Izuku!" The Stopped at a large door that Read 1-A Off to the side. "Wanna see the inside? Its nothing too big but you can see all of my friends in there." Kurogiri sighed. "Alright. Only for a brief second." Izuku nodded, Sliding the door open. Kurogiri stepped in and looked around. "Oh! It's Mr.Kurogiri! Though, Now That I think About it thats the same name That villain..." Kirishima Trailed off. Kurogiri Rolled his eyes. "Goodbye Izuku, See you at the house." Kurogiri Calmly said. "Mhm. Bye Kiri." A chuckle escaped the elder mans lips. The black haired man leaned down and kissed Izuku On the forehead. He whispered a Quiet Goodbye and left. The Greenette Let out a Sigh. He Turned around and Held a determined Smile. The Izuku they knew and loved, Returned. Or was It a simple act....?

During Lunch...

Kirishima was walking towards the Booth with Katsuki Bakugou, The Childhood friend of Izuku Midoriya. "Hey Bakugou!" The Ash Blonde Boy's Red Eye's Glided towards the Red Haired Boy. He rolled his eyes. "The Fuck do you want?" Kirishima Sighed and sat down. "Remember That Villain Attack?" Katsuki Nodded. "Remember when That Tomura Shi-" "GET TO THE FUCKING POINT." Katsuki yelled loudly. Kirishima Flinched but smiled nonetheless. "The man who takes care of Izuku, Mr.Kurogiri? Has the same name as the Guy with the Portal Quirk." Katsuki narrowed his eyes and looked at Kirishima with an annoyed look."That Doesn't Prove anything, Idiot. We can't prove that he is the same guy from the USJ Incident, since we haven't seen his quirk in action." Kirishima thought about it and nodded. "I guess you're Right." Bakugou Smirked. "I'm Always Right You Red-Haired Idiot." Kirishima Chuckled a bit. 'Egoistic Bastard...'

Deku POV

Uraraka And Tenya were talking about Something And I Didn't really care. I began Pulling together things to tell Sensei. 'Alright, I should Start with All Might's Weaker form, Then That camping Trip...That isn't a lot of Information...' "Midoriya." 'Would he care? I mean It is Information Nonethele-'
" Young Midoriya!" All Might Yelled into his ear. Izuku jumped and Looked around and Found himself in his classroom. 'How did I get here??' "U-Uh...Yes All Might?" I looked up at The Buff man, Then at the class. They were looking at him, this action made him lower his head a bit. "You were Mumbling Midoriya. I understand It is A Habit of yours but We'd appreciate it if you don't Mumble. You're disturbing our learning environment." Iida said Doing his Weird Hand gestures. I Looked at Iida then down to my lap. "I-I-I'm Sorry! I-I'll Try to Um... To Not Do that." All Might cleared his throat. "Alright Class, We'll be training our quirks outside." He said walking back to the front of the class. "Of course, Fighting is allowed, But Don't Take it too Far." Everyone looked at Bakugou. In response, He glared at them. "Alright! Lets head over to the simulator!" All Might yelled as the classes Hero suits Were sliding out of the wall. (Forgot what it was called...But it was when they were doing Hero Vs. Villains training - 1HM) The Class quickly got out of their seats and grabbed their hero suits and made their way to the locker room.

I pulled out my Hero costume from the case. "Oh, It changed..."

I studied it quietly and began slipping on the collared long sleeve, then the black vest, then my black tie. "Why would they do this?" I said, while slipping on the sliky gloves. My gaze turned to look at my suitcase and saw a note. I picked it up and began reading it.

Dear Izuku,

You must be wondering why your Hero suit changed. Sorry, I felt it was appropriate to change that horrid costume from before.

I rolled my eyes and smoothed my vest. "I should feel Offended...But I don't." I thought out loud. "Midoriya. Are you okay? You've been in here for a long time. All Might is about to start the exercise and It would not be wise to miss out on this!" Yelled Iida. "Yes! I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled back. "Please Hurry!" I sighed as I heard His rapid footsteps fade. I put away my case and headed out to The Group.

I entered the room, hearing whispers Erupt among Everyone. 'What is he wearing?' And occasional 'I'm Sexy' From the belly button boy. (I forgot his name hehe... 1HM)
"Quiet down Everyone!" All Might said. They immediately did just that. "Lets get onto The lesson!" He said, Picking out the Lettered Balls.

Aaaaaa Im Horrible Writing these! Im sorry the wait, Consider it my ThanksGiving Gift?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!