Chapter 27

I had been standing at her door for the last ten minutes trying to work up the courage to knock. I slowly knocked twice.

" WHAT!" She yelled from the other side. I laughed a little.

" Can I come in for a minute?" 

" Do I have a choice?" I walked in anyway even though she hadn't said yes. Something flew past my face and I stepped back. In front of my was a huge pile of clothes. More pieces of clothing kept flying from the closet.

" What are you doing in there?" I edged around the outside of the clothes.

" What does it look like I'm baking a cake" Crystal and her sarcasm. I leaned in to look in the closet. She was emptied half of the closet. 

" What are you looking for?"

" Some shorts, Singlets and bathers" I walked up straight up to one of the fifty draws and opened it up and coughed. She turned her head.

" Oh " was all she said like it was obvious that was where they were from the start. She jumped up and looked in the draw. 

" Is this literally a g-string bikini?" I nodded trying to hold in laughter. She threw the g-string over her shoulder and gagged. I had hopes that she was going to wear that one. She picked a dark blue bikini with light blue swirls. Then jumped and put her hands on her hips.

" Ok so now find me some denim shorts, Go boy sniff them denim shorts out" She was trying and failing to make me feel like a dog. I thought for a moment and then remembered where they were. I reached up to one of the very top draws that she wouldn't of been able to reach by herself. As I stretched my shirt lifted up a fraction and when I looked at her I caught her staring at my stomach mouth wide open.

" Take a picture it last longer" She shook her head and blushed and turned her head. I handed her the shorts. She looked at them for a minute trying to decide if they were acceptable. She nodded to herself and then looked at me.

" Do you think maybe I could get changed without you in here being a perv?" I turned and walked out of the closet and shut the door behind me. I heard her shuffling around and she came out five minutes later changed. It was my turn to stare now and I had a very good reason to stare. Her slim legs looked like they went on forever the shorts hugged her hips just right. She had the short button's open seeing as she was going to take them off when she got to the pool. She had on a simple white tank top but it also hugged her curves just like her shorts and I just wanted to pulled her to the bed and ravage her. Her hair was up in a messy bun and I decided I really liked it that way.

" Ok I'm going to the pool now so stop staring at me" So she had noticed. Something came to mind just as she was about to walk out the door and I called to her.

" Crystal?" She turned around and waited for me too talk. I walked up to her and looked in her eyes. 

" How did you know I have a pool?" She would of lost that with the rest of her memory of me.

" I just got an image of my head when I was thinking of how nice swimming would be and then I remembered there was one here" I could of shattered right there into a million pieces it hurt to hear that she had remembered my pool by just thinking of it but she still hadn't remembered me.

" Ok you can go" She didn't move and I went to walk past her to go back to my room when I felt a soft small hand grab my arm.

" Wanna come swimming?"

CRYSTAL POV

When I walked out of the closet he stared at me. His eyes slowly roaming up my body. I noticed but I didn't say anything to him. Him staring at me like that made me feel tingly like when he kissed me. I mentally shook myself and spoke up.