Chapter 14

Rohan's POV

We were halfway up the stairs and she was stumbling everywhere I picked her up and he laughed she wasn't heavy over my shoulder.

" Hey I'm a good person at walking" she gurgled out and then burst into giggles she had drunk so much and I was happy she wasn't a angry drunk.

I put her down when we got to my door and she leaned agaisnt the door and slid her hand down my stomach and I shivered and went to grab her but she opened the handle and slipped from my fingers she wasnt making this easy I was trying so hard to resist but she was irresitable.

I slammed the door behind me but she was hiding. I let my senses open to her and found she was hiding under my bed also she was silently shaking with giggles. I bent down.

" BOO!"

" Ahhh somebody help me scary vampire" She slid out from under the bed and bent down on her knee's

" Oh please I'm a good girl please dont drink my blood?" I was holding back all my laughter I played along with the joke and opened my mout baring my fangs

She did a big gasp and then slowly bent her neck back so it was in plain view and strechted I wanted to just shove my fangs into that beautiful skin and feel the smooth warm red blood run over my tounge.

I leant in too her neck licking my lips but then she laughed and ran away from me jumping on my bed screaming

" Missed me missed me know you want to kiss me"

Oh god this was torture I couldnt handle this but I couldnt leave she would get into more trouble. I walked over to her and grabbed her before she could get away.

She jumped onto me wrapping her legs around me hips. I studied her wondering if this would ever happen when she was sober then I realized I couldnt touch her right now when she was drunk it wouldnt end well in the morning.

I tried shifting her off of me but it didnt work she was standing now but she put her hands around my neck and kissed me I tried slowly pulling back but she just wouldnt let go and I couldn't hold in together anymore

I grabbed her more tighter and forcefuller. She loved it or she responded like she did anyway. I pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her but she moved out from under me and pinned my arms down and I was surprised at the strength in the hold but I quickly moved on from that thought when she touched me down there.

It was just a stroke but it felt like much much more than that. I growled and brought her down and smacked my lips agaisnt hers she gave out a little moan and that only made me more excited

" Do you want me Rohan?" I looked at her and then kissed her as best as i could it took her breath away

" Does that answer you question?" She nodded

" Do you want me alot?" I sighed

" Crystal you have no idea" She looked at me with eyes that made me feel worthy and like she thought I was the most greatest thing in the world and I wanted to be all that for her.

She laid down on the bed with a sigh and I sat up

" Is everything ok Crystal?"

" Of course if you want me then take me" she looked vulnerble and crazily sexy.

I leaned over her body and ran my hands down her body then I ripped her dress right up the middle and I lost it all resonible part of me was lone gone now nothing was going to stop me from being witht his amazing girl in everyway I could.

She pulled me up so I could kiss her and then she whispered into my ear

" Will it hurt?" I slowly nodded

" But dont worry it gets much better lets just say its lucky my rooms private and you cant hear much from here" She blushed.

She was laying there in her black lacy bra and undies with her tanned smooth legs showing and her smooth flat stomach she was amazing.

I kissed her and then placed little kisses all along her jaw line and then done her neck and I froze there and my fangs popped out. I swallowed hard and she noticed

" Whats wrong?"

She looked at me with those warm eyes and saw my fangs. She slowly ran her fingers over them and then bared her neck again.

" Its ok I want you to do it I want you to have some of me in your body" I loved thinking that and bent foward and licked a bit of skin on her neck and then slipped my fangs into her neck. When I heard my fangs pop into her skin I flinced I knew that was the most painful part.

The she started moaning and grabbing my hair and saying my name over and over while her warm sweet red blood ran over my tounge and down my thoart I didnt want to stop and thats what made me pull away I was an old strong vampire but I still couldnt control myself.

She was a bit dazed but breathing heavy and wanting me more.

She was ready. I was ready. And it was going to happen. That was until my door opened.