Chapter 3

Everly's POV

I couldn't speak. I stumble backward into the bath whacking my head against the bath wall. He rushes closer to me "clumsy human" He growls and reaches for me but I scramble back.

"Don't touch me please" he looks at me and I think I see pity flash across his face but I must have been mistaken.

"I'm not going to hurt you I can't without hurting myself. You need to relax, you might find you'll like it here I'm a fun guy once you get to know me" I slowly stand up.

"But like don't you want to suck my blood?" He chuckles "You do smell inviting but no not yet" I pause thinking about how he said yet.

"what's your name?" he gives me a curious look "My name is Rohan but you can call me master, around other people at least" he turns to leave but pauses at the door "oh, and by the way, your pants are over on the nightstand" I look down at myself and notice I am only wearing undies " Why are my pants off you perv?!" I yell at his back as he just laughs and walks out of the room " ass!" I yell hoping he would hear me.

About two seconds after I had called him an ass the whole situation I was in rushed to my head and I slowly folded myself down back into the bath and held my knees. I was in a house with a vampire. A blood-drinking asshole of a vampire and I had a feeling I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

Rohan's POV

I close her door and stand outside taking deep breaths of fresh air. Fuck! her scent is unbearable, It's the most delicious thing I have ever had the pleasure of entering my nose. She's lucky I was able to control myself, It's become worse since I made the bond. She's sort of annoying though, how many times had I been called an ass now? well, she makes up for it with beauty she has slim, short, and tanned legs. Her overall complexion looks as though she has been kissed by the sun. Even her golden blonde hair reminds me of sunshine. It is damn near impossible to ignore her adorable doll-like features on her face. Those big eyes. Damn.

Listen to me I sound like a little boy with a crush. But maybe there are some silver linings to this, maybe I could get a little fun out of her. If Anna finds out it will be troublesome. I'll have to keep watch of  Everly cause Anna can become the jealous bitch girlfriend in two seconds flat.

I groan thinking about women is making me hungry for blood and sex.

 Everly's POV

I woke up in the bathtub still. Feeling fuzzy and bleary-eyed I went to sit up "Oh shit!" my back was burning in agony. I try to straighten it but I just end up groaning out in pain. Rohan burst through the door "what's wrong?" he looks alert and keeps darting his eyes around the room but then they land on me and he looks like he's in pain too "Crystal can you walk properly?" he's whispering as he reaches for me. I shake my head and he picks me up and walks me into the room to lay me on the bed.

I grit my teeth as the muscles in my back contract oddly. Probably wasn't the best idea to fall asleep in the bathtub.

"Lie on your stomach" He demanded. I obeyed him but not easily. I am still trying to maintain cautious energy. I stiffen when I feel him climb on top of me to sit on my butt and start rubbing my back. I tense because I don't want him touching me but after a while, I realize with a start that I am enjoying it. Tingles go through my body where he's touching it.

I sigh.

"Rohan?"

" Yes?"

"Why are you being so nice?" he laughs " Hey I take offense to that I'm always nice!" I scoff at his response.

"Are you forgetting you kidnapped me?" he doesn't say anything for a while " Well then this is my payback for kidnapping you, even though I saved you" he stops rubbing my back and leans down to place soft kisses up my spine. I flinch away, even though my body protest strongly "What are you doing?!" I'm breathing heavily.