Chapter 11

I woke up feeling sore and used but then I turned to face Rohan he was still asleep so I crawled out of bed and noticed I still had Alec's jacket on. I went downstairs to watch TV and a news break came on in the ads and sitting there on the TV crying was my Dad and my little brother Jackson.

Dad was saying something and I turned the volume up a bit.

" We just want our girl back she wouldn't of run away and our family isn't a family without her if whoever took her is watching this then please I would do anything to have her back" Jackson burst out in tears when Dad finished.

Jackson looked to the camera

"I just want my sissy back" I was sure my heart torn in half right at that moment.

I was so stupid why hadn't I contacted them or anything I loved them so much and they must have thought I was dead. I needed Rohan and I knew that and I knew I wouldn't be happy without him but my family needed me and I couldn't abandon them.

I quietly went up to my room silently crying this would have to be the hardest thing I've ever done but I just had to keep thinking about the positives he had Anna at least he didn't need me I was just an accessory.

I put jeans and a hoodie on and some slip on flats and then found a piece of paper to write on I had to hurry Rohan wouldn't sleep for much longer. I only wrote one thing on the note I didn't explain why I left or where I was going or anything I just wrote:

'I'm sorry but you don't need me'

I left it on my bed and then ran downstairs everyone appeared to be asleep so I got out of the door easy now I just had to find a way into town.

Rohan's POV

I woke up and stretched but then I shot up when I didn't feel anyone next to me. I looked to my left and sure enough Crystal wasn't there. I jumped up out of the bed not even bothering to change into clothes and ran to her room calling out her name on the way.

I knocked just in case she was getting changed or something but when no one answered I swung the door open and found the room empty I was about to leave the room and keep looking for her but then I spotted the bit of paper on her bed. I started feeling uneasy and I slowly inched closer to the note and picked it up and sucked in a deep breath and read the note:

'I'm sorry but you don't need me'

I dropped the note and sat on her bed breathing heavy. She had left me why? She knew she couldn't be away from me I needed her and not just for the bond but she needed me for the bond without being around me she would feel empty.

I suddenly got furious and jumped up and ran downstairs and threw open the door It was raining now like my sadness and anger was creating a storm.

I smelt her scent but it was washing away with the rain she was running and god knows where she was right now properly oh her way back to her home I imagine well I would just meet her there.

I got in my car and sped off the only way she would be able to get back to her town was on a bus and I'm assuming she was already on it. I had to call the vampire who had actually taken her from her town and find out where it was.

I had his number in my phone and he answered after two rings

"Hello?"

"The girl you took a few weeks ago from just near a club she stopped you from drinking a girl where was that? What town?" He was silent for moment thinking.

"It's only about half an hour from where you live the towns called sycamore" I hung up the phone and sped faster I had been to that town only about once or twice.