Chapter 21

Rohan's POV

I almost couldn't believe it I wanted to believe she was faking it but now I knew she was scared of me. Crystal has lost her memory. I didn't try and get her to open the door. I just stood there pissed off and shocked I wanted her back now.

Alec was here somewhere he had been waiting for Crystal too wakes up. I couldn't hear him in the house I supposed he was hunting. I called him.

"Yes Rohan I'm a tad busy right now and you just let her get away "

"Shut up we both know you can catch her"

He was breathing heavy which meant he had been drinking from her when I called he better of made sure she couldn't remember.

"She's awake just thought you should know"

"Is she ok?"

"Physically yes but there's a problem"

"What is it?"

"Well come and see for yourself"

"You're going to send me insane Rohan"

"You've got it much better than me right now trust me"

"Ok well just let me catch this one I think she's running for the police be there in five"

When I hung up the phone I walked to the door of the bathroom and knocked

"Alec is coming now do you know him? You like him"

"Who's Alec? Is he a vampire too?"

She screamed back she was obviously crying.

"His your friend you can trust him I promise"

"How can I trust anyone when I don't know you's did you's kidnap me? Where's my father?"

I laid my head against the door

"I'll explain everything if you open the door"

I couldn't hear her moving to the door

"Crystal open the door! Would I be talking to you so calmly if I was kidnapper?

"I'd say vampires are pretty good liars"

I beat on the door and she screamed

"What do you want from me?" I sighed and bent down to try and look through the key hole she was rocking back and forth holding her head like she was trying to keep her skull from exploding into pieces

"All I want is for you to open the door so I can explain and check if you're ok you might have ripped out the stitches"

"You did this to me why aren't I dead? Are you evil creatures really that cruel to just keep me alive what am I to you just your blood bank?"

I couldn't make eye contact with her which means I couldn't get complete control of her but If I command her to do something she will do it.

"Crystal as your master I command you to open this door"

Silence came from the other room then scuffling sounds the door swung open and Crystal's eyes were vacant but then after the door was open my command dropped and she freaked out. I had to move fast otherwise she was going to be in there forever. She tried slamming the door but I put my body against it so it wouldn't budge I got a hold of her shirt and yanked her from the bathroom and looked her in the eye she didn't realize what I was doing so I had time before she figured it out.

"Crystal you're going to calm down and listen to me and Alec when he gets here you won't fight us as your master I command you"

Her eyes went vacant once more and she slowly nodded which gave me view of her neck and true to my thoughts her stitches had ripped and now blood was slowly oozing down her neck.

"I will calm down and listen to you and Alec master"

I hated making her be this way just to keep her calm she sat down on the bed still with vacant eyes not blinking and her lips in a tight line. Her head slowly turned to him.

"Master I think I'm bleeding"

I felt so cruel and disgusting her doing this to her I was what she was saying I was I truly was a monster.

"So what's the big emergency children"

Alec came waltzing in the room with a smile plastered on his face he must of enjoyed his hunt.

"Crystal! You silly girl had us all worried your grounded now I think you need some punishment"

Alec pounced on her and she didn't move he tackled her to the ground and then when he finally noticed she wasn't fighting back he pulled away

"What the hell was that? Why would you attack her like that?"

I pushed him aside and sat her up

"Chill Rohan she is a big girl she can handle her own okay you're not her dad or technically her boyfriend or really anything"

If both of my hands hadn't been full holding Cry's then I would have given him a nice black eye. He was laughing his head off until he saw her face he froze everything froze for him at that moment I imagine just like it had for me when I finally realized she wasn't joking.

"Rohan?"

"Alec she doesn't know who we are I don't know how it happened but Crystal has lost some of her memory"

"Some?"

"She remembers her dad and how her mum is dead and her family but she didn't know who I was and didn't even recognize your name she saw my teeth and freaked out I had to command her just to calm her down"

"If she can remember them she should be able to remember us there has to be a way to fix it right?"

"Maybe we should take her to a human doctor maybe its short term so she has forgotten the past couple months"

" I have to stay with her at all times else the command will wear off fast but I have stuff to do would you be able to handle her if she goes spastic again?"

He thought for a moment then nodded. Before I left I told him to bandage up her neck it wasn't bleeding too bad I can stitch ill do it again when I get home.

I didn't want to leave Cry's at all but I did have to leave my dad hadn't requested to see me but if anyone knew something about this it would be him. I was going to bring her back no matter what it took.

Okay so now for the apology from me for not uploading for a whole week and having no explanation for it what so ever to tell yous but its only cause i didnt have access to a computer where i went on holiday i felt ultra bad for just leaving yous wondering so I hope this chapter made up for it any suggestions? Maybe tell me what you want to happen or think is going to happen? Im open to anything youve got to say so shoot! Anyways............

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ;)

Love RozaANDDimka