Chapter Six: Presentation

The others are a bit startled by Kakashi but they start to run toward the roof... As we arrived we see the copycat waiting for us on the edge of the roof... Sakura hurries to sit next to Sasuke, I sit down next to Sakura and turn my head towards our new Sensei. "Okay everyone... introduce yourself."

"How do we do that sensei ?" Cool... so Sakura's dumb and doesn't even know how to introduce herself... And to say she's supposed to be the smart one on this team...

"Name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams..." Kakashi states in a casual voice.

"Give us an example, sensei" Like he will say anything... He's an ANBU for Kami's sake.

" I'm Kakashi Hatake I don't like anything in particular and I dislike a lot of things. My hobbies are the same as my likes and dreams: well I've never thought of it..." Good job Inu... You just pissed off two genin wannabes... The name's Inu, you like your comrades, ANBU, Tenzou-chan, and Konoha, you dislike traitors, brats, and boring missions, your hobbies are reading and your dream is to found a family with Tenzou

"Blondie, your turn...

-I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen. I dislike the 3 minutes it takes to cook ramen, my hobby is to taste different kinds of ramen and compare them and my dream is to become Hokage."

I hate this cover... I look like a freaking idiot, well guess I'll just have to say everything in my head then: Hey ... I'm Fox, captain of Sigma squad 1... I like training, hanging out with my team, and playing with the rest of ANBU in the common room. I hate this mission, traitors, and stupid people. My hobby is torturing cough train, my team. My dream is to attend Iruka-chan and Ibiki-san's wedding finally...

"Pinky your turn

-I'm Sakura... I like *fangirl squeal* I dislike Ino pig and NARUTO BAKA" she punches me hard on the head " my hobby is *squeal* and my dream is *blush and squeals really loudly*"

Okay, great I think I'm gonna wear mission earplugs because this is totally gonna make me deaf...

"And last but not least... Emo guy

-I'm Sasuke, I don't like a lot of things and I dislike a lot of things... My hobbies are training and I don't have a dream: I have an ambition. I'm gonna kill a certain man and restore my clan..." Great now an emo avenger...

"You all are very interesting, we're gonna do a little test tomorrow come to training ground 7 at 6 o'clock... Don't eat you'll puke" umm I'm gonna be late there's an ANBU meeting at 6... Oh well, Kakashi is gonna be late too so it's not like I'm gonna be late...

~Luciolle24

Luciolle24: here's the new version of Chapter six I really hope it's better than last time... Until next we meet!

Ja ne