Dante

" Dante." You read out loud.

" Pick again _______~Sama." KC yelled.

" Sorry KC. That's how the game is played. So we have to go if you don't mind." Dante said. Standing up and taking your hand and leading you to the bathroom.

You looked back to see KC mad. She glared at Dante. Then Dante pushed you in the bathroom and closed the door.

" So _______ how have you been since Phoenix Drop High?"

" Fine. Glad I got to come back though and see you guys again."

" Ya when you moved away I was so heartbroken. I thought I was going to be a hoarder and keep you forever, but then you left."

I laughed.

" I remember when we played " 7 Minutes In Heaven " at Phoenix Drop High. You made so many pick up lines back then."

He started laughing too.

" Ya I was a real lady's man back then. I even taught Travis. "

" For real."

" Then someone won my heart."

" Oh really? Who?"

He got closer to me.

" I believe you know who babe."

Then he kissed me. It was rough and then it turned sweet. Like back in high school. Then we pulled away.

" I think you moved with my heart. Thanks for taking good care of it, and at the same time thank you for returning it."

" No problem. You realize Katlyn is going to be so mad when we leave."

" At this moment I don't think I care."

He started leaning in again when i heard knocking.

" 7 Minutes are up!"

Dante and I leaned away when the door suddenly opened. KC was in the door along with Katlyn. Dante and I walked out of the bathroom with him holding my hand. KC looked mad.

" NOOOOO!!! ________~SAMA WAS SUPPOSED TO GET TRAVIS~KUN'S NAME!!!!"

" Is that why you wanted me to choose again?"

She nodded her head while Travis walked up to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

" Well we could rearange that."

" Sorry Travis, but this one's mine."

Dante pulled me away from Travis and hugged me closer to him. Then Katlyn grabbed his collar.

" If you hurt her I'm going to kill you. You hear me!"

" Yes, yes, yes okay I hear you. I would never hurt _______."

" Good."

Katlyn let go of Dante and calmed down. KC on the other hand said she was going to bake cookies so she can calm down. Everyone went to do their own thing while Dante and I sat on the couch and watched " Fairy Tail ".

A/N: Comment down below who you guys want next! Bye guys!!!!