Dante's Ending

( Your P.O.V. )

I was currently at my house. I had just got done making bacon pancakes. I set them down on my table and was about to take a bite when my phone went off. It was Dante.

   " Hey Dante what's up." 

   " Hey babe I need you to do something for me."

   " Depends on what the favor is."

   " Oh come on."

   " Fine. What is it?"

   " I need you to get dressed in something fancy."

   " Why?"

   " That's a surprise."

   " I hate surprises."

   " I know you do. Still dress nicely."

   " Okay I will."

   " Good. Now I'll pick you up at 8 okay?"

   " Okay. Love you."

   " Love me too."

Then he hung up. I laughed at his last comment. I ate my pancakes and went upstairs and started reading stories on WattPad. Then after a while I heard someone start knocking on my door. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

   " Hey Aphmau, KC, Lucinda, and Cadenza. What'cha need?"

   " We are here to help you get ready."

I looked down at the time and realized it was 7: 30. They pushed me in and we ran up to my room. When we got there They handed me a dress.

They curled my hair ( If you have short hair then leave it )

They curled my hair ( If you have short hair then leave it ). Then I heard the door bell ring. I went to go answer it and seen that it was Dante.

   " Hey Dante."

He blushed and looked me from my head down to my toes. I blushed.

   " You look beautiful Y/n."

   " Thanks Dante."

   " Ready?" He held his arm out to me. I nodded and took his arm. He opened the car door for me and started driving. We ended up at a fancy Italian restaurant. We went inside and enjoyed ourselves. We talked most of the time. Then from there Dante drove to the park and we walked through the park. Even there we still talked. We stopped walking on the bridge and watched the water under the bridge. I could see my reflection in the water. Then I heard Dante cough. I turned to him and seen him on one knee. 

   " D-Dante?"

   " Y/n would you do the honors of making me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

I nodded and smiled brightly. I couldn't say anything. I was so shocked. He opened the box and took out the ring.

 He opened the box and took out the ring

I looked at the ring and back at Dante. I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. Then he set me down and we kissed.

                                                            ( 1 year later )

I sat in the living room and watched Netflix while Dante put Dimitri down for bed. I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked and seen Dante.

   " Hey Dante."

   " Hey babe. How you feeling?"

   " A little better."

I was pregnant with our second kid. We found this out maybe a month ago. Dante sat with me on the couch with me in his arms.

   " Well at least this time Dimitri will have a friend to play with besides me. I do have a wife to take care of too."

He hugged me and I hugged him back. He rubbed my hand that had the ring on it. I smiled at the memory. Then Dante ran a hand over my stomache. THen he kissed it.

   " There going to be perfect just like their mother."

I laughed at this and watched Netflix with him until I fell asleep.