Garroth's Ending

I had amde it home from taking care of Travis and Katlyn's kid. She was so much fun. She kept punching something though. Every time she would punch something. I sat down on my couch and waited for Garroth to get home. I heard a knock on the door and I seen Aphmau come in. She gave me a dress and ordered me to get changed. I walked upstairs and did so.

 I walked upstairs and did so

The dress was comfy. The only thing is ( This is true it wouldn't let me show you with a picture ) the back was open. The straps holding it at my neck revealed my back. The strings stopped above my belly button on the back. I walked out and Aphmau opened the door for me so i walked outside and seen garroth leaning against his car. He seen me and blushed.

" Hey what's going on?"

" It's a suprise. Here hop in."

He opened the door for me and I got in. He got on the other side and started driving out os town. Then we stopped beside an empty field. He got out and helped me out.

" Garroth what are we doing?"

" Hold on."

He stopped and laid down on the grass I did the same and seen the sky.

( Something like that )

" Wow."

" Ya I heard comets were coming tonight so I thought you would want to see them."

" Thanks Garroth."

We stayed silent for a while and the comets came I stood up and looked a the sky. Then I heard Garroth cough behind me. I turned around to see him kneeling with a ring in his hand.

   " F/n L/n will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

" Garroth..."

" I will."

He stood up and slid the ring on my finger. I looked at the ring that was on my finger. I couldn't believe it.

   " Garroth!"

I jumped on him in joy. I was so happy that he proposed to me. I kissed him while wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back immediately. Then I pulled away smiling like a fool. He was doing the same. He picked me up and twirled me around. He set me down and I hugged him and he hugged me.

   " Garroth I love you so much."

   " I love you too Y/n."

He pulled away and held my chin and kissed me sweetly. I kissed him back and pushed him onto the ground still kissing him. I rolled off of him stopping the kiss between us. He held me as we watched the comets fly by.

( 1 year later )

I was holding Jason in my arms while rocking him in the rocking chair. Garroth pulled up the driveway and got out of the car coming up the porch. He kissed me and kissed Jason's head then my stomach. We had another little one on the way. 

   " How was work?"

   " Good. We are expanding the business with Aaron's family so that's good."

   " Good."

   " How's Jason doing?"

   " He's doing good. He's been asleep for most of the day."

   " You did that a lot when you were pregnant with him so maybe that's something."

   " Hey!"

He chuckled at my expression.